#134 Who's House You Go To For Thanksgiving

I don't know if this was uploaded and then deleted, but I have it saved on my Google Docs and it isn't here?? So please accept this chapter with open arms and tell me if its a thing alreadyyy

I stole this so...

But what vibe do I give off??

1. 🖤💣🌑♣️🎬🎱💀☕️☠️🔪🎶♟

2. 🍬🌸💖💓🍧🔮🍭🎀🌷💗💞🌺

3. 🌿🍯 💫☘️🌙🐲🌾💛🌱🌻💚🌼

4. 🥀🌹✂️📕💔❤️🎈🏮🧨☎️💄🎒

~ Lei

💥Bakugou💥

You bring him to your house. He's actually very polite and uses manners when eating with your family. Your parents adore him and secretly want you to get married.

🥦Midoriya🥦

He brings you to his house so you guys have Thanksgiving with his mom. Momma Mido absolutely loves you and thinks you're the best thing for her son.

🦈Kirishima🦈

He comes over to yours! Your family loves him and thinks he is super manly. He helps your mom in the kitchen and helps your dad with... whatever manly things dads do... Eijirou loves playing with your younger siblings and you know one day he'll make a perfect father.

🔥Todoroki

He brought you to his house. His father wanted you over to show that he's trying to become a better father to Shoto. It is very awkward to be around him. Enji also tried to be nice and start conversations with you, but they fail because of how awkward it is.

Kaminari

You bring him to your home. Your parents love him and he loves them just as much, maybe even more. They have already accepted him as part of the family so it wasn't very awkward. Although when he went to grab a plate from your dad, he was nervous and accidentally shocked him when he grabbed the metal platter. He felt extremely bad, but your father had already forgiven him when it happened.

🐱Shinso🐱

You take him to yours, his family doesn't celebrate it so you figured that you should bring him to yours so he could experience it at least once. The poor sleepy boy stayed awake, but as soon as you guys were done, he was out like a light. He fell asleep on your lap, and you fell asleep leaning back on the couch. Your parents took pictures to show at the wedding.

💜Tamaki💜

Let's face it, this pure boy would be nervous wherever you guys went, but to make him feel more comfortable, you decided to go over to his place. Tamaki was nervous when he opened the door and for when you met his family, but as soon as they saw you, they fell in love with you. They were honestly really happy for Tamaki for having such an amazing significant other.

👻Togata👻

You brought Mirio to your house. With his charm, he, of course, won your parents over and they instantly loved him. Who couldn't love him? With the charm he has, he was loved by everyone. He had the best manners and was extremely polite towards your family members. He told jokes and made them laugh all evening long, then they fell even more in love with him.

🖤Dabi🖤

You guys stayed in the league's hideout and had Thanksgiving with them, you couldn't exactly go home with the fear of being caught, so you guys just stayed at the hideout. There was a lot of bantering and insulting, but that was to be expected. Was it your biological family? No. This was better, this was the family that you wouldn't trade your life for. And you couldn't be happier.

Yuga

Well, neither of your families really celebrate it so you don't really go to each other's house for a massive meal. Usually, you just chill and watch a few American movies. I mean, thanksgiving is only an American thing, so you just didn't really see the point in celebrating it.