#102 Bakugou x Male!Reader

Requested by ThatIsRoughBuddy

"Hey.. you okay Katsuki?" You asked gently as you approached your boyfriend carefully. "M/n? I... I'm fine. Just... why does it have to be so hard?" He asked as he looked up at you with a broken expression. "Why does being gay have to be so complicated!?" He yelled out as he punched the wall next to him.

"Listen to me Katsuki.." you said as you knelt down beside him and pulled him into a tight hug. "It's scary at first when you do it... I know this. But, once it's out of the way, their opinions don't matter! If your family don't accept you, you know my family will take you in and as for the class... I'm scared to tell them too... but we've put it off for a while now. The sooner it's over with the better.." you said to him quietly as you comforted him.

"But... what if they think less of us? I... m/n I can't.. I can't have them thinking less of me because of something like my sexuality.." he cried as he buried his face in the crook of your neck. "Well... the ones who care about us won't mind love.. if they hate us for it then they're gonna be missing out. I mean, not to kiss our own asses or anything, but we're the fucking best!" You said as he chuckled quietly.

"Yeah... okay. Can I have time to think it over though?" He asked as you kissed his cheek and cuddled up into him. "You can have as much time as you need... I love you Katsuki Bakugou.." you said as you looked up at him. "I love you too m/n l/n.." he grumbled as he kissed you roughly.

Time skip

The next few days went as they usually do for you two. You pretend to be best buddies and you're the softie and he's the hothead he normally is.

You had gone back to your house every night and gone over how you could tell the class and you decided you'd do it a group at a time so you wouldn't have to do a large announcement. "So... your idiot group first then?" He grumbled at the thought of telling Midoriya's group. "Yep! And then we can do yours!"

You both went to school the next day and readied yourselves for the day ahead. "Okay.. you ready?" You asked as you squeezed his hand. "I guess... let's just get this fucking bullshit over with.." you chuckled at his attitude and kissed his cheek. "Let's do this then!"

Dragging him towards the classroom you got Uraraka's attention rather quickly. "Hey, Uraraka! Can you get the group outside, please? I have something I want to tell you guys.." you said nervously. "Yeah, of course!" She said as you rushed outside and grabbed your lover's hand. "L/n? Wh-What's up? Wh-Why are you h-holding Kaachan's hand?" Midoriya asked looking between you both.

"Guys... I don't want you to think any less of us both for this, me and Katsuki are dating. We're.. we're gay." You said looking at them with a nervous glance. Bakugou squeezed your hand as an attempt to ease both of your nerves, although it didn't do much.

The group in front of you both smiled and cheered as they pulled you and him into a hug. "Of course we accept you l/n! We're your friends after all. Even if your taste in partner is... questionable." Todoroki said as Bakugou began to threaten him. The comical scene made you chuckle but you grabbed his arm and pulled him away. "We still have to tell the others.."

"Yeah yeah... I'm coming, babe." He grumbled quietly as you waved goodbye. "Do you think they'll accept me m/n? I mean.. I don't care what some extras think obviously but.. will they?"

You looked at him and pulled him into a hug. "They'll accept you Katsuki.. they care about you a lot. Even if you do threaten to kill them all of the time and if they don't, clearly you don't need them in your life. I'll set them straight too." You said kissing his cheek.

"Thank you.." he grumbled as he hugged you back tightly. "Now come on, let's get this done. We don't have to tell the rest of the class yet if you don't want to.." you said playing with his hair. "Okay.. let's go tell my idiots then."

The pair of you walked back into the classroom and asked the group of four crazy teens to come outside so you could talk to them. "Bakugou? What's all of this about?" Mina asked as she looked between you two. Her eyes trailed down to your hands and she smiled when she saw them intertwined.

"Me and m/n... we're together." Bakugou said quietly. "Cool!!! I support this and it's manly of you to tell us Bakubro!" Kirishima said as he patted you both on the shoulders. "So, you're both gay then?" Sero asked as they all hugged you, Bakugou still being reluctant to hug back. "Yeah... we are!"

The group congratulated the both of you and said they'd support no matter what and left so you could be together. "See? I told you they'd support you Katsu~" you teased as he looked away from you. "Okay, don't get full of yourself m/n." He said chuckling slightly. "So... can we tell the rest of the class another time? Right now I just want to spend time with you.." he said, a heavy blush coating his cheeks. "Of course, whatever you're comfortable with baby. We better get in class... I don't want Aizawa to kill us." You said giggling as he grabbed your hand and dragged you to the classroom.

"Fine, but tonight I'm coming over and we're cuddling or whatever you want to do." He said as he kept his gaze looking forward. "Okay, Katsuki... Hey? I love you, you know."

"I know you do... I love you too."

Okay!! Quick fact for y'all!! This month is the one year anniversary of this book, but because I'm an idiot and can't get this sort of shit right, I've forgotten an exact date... sorry about that 😅 (this isn't important I just wanted to tell y'all that 😂)

Also, it's three weeks till my 16th birthday and I'm so excited for it!!! Hakdirbaodjgei!! I can't wait to celebrate it with everyone I love! Especially you special beans 🥰

I love you all and I'll see you in the next chapter lovelies ❤️💙