#73 Jealous!Bakugou x Reader x Kirishima

Requested by peachy_cheeks_sweet. Sorry if it's a bit crappy, it's been a whole minute since I've wrote a oneshot 😅 also, if you have a request for a scenario or a oneshot please don't hesitate to ask 😊

It was a normal day in class 1-A. Bakugou, your boyfriend, was busy yelling at everyone, Kirishima, your best friend, was trying to calm him down and everyone else was trying their best to ignore his angry hedgehog self. And you, well, you were trying your hardest not to laugh at the adorable scene playing out in front of you.

For anyone who is wondering, you're y/n l/n. The 21st student in class 1-a and Bakugou's s/o. Your quirk is crystallization, which in essence, is similar to Kirishima's however, your skin becomes much more solid and has a crystal like material appear on certain body parts instead of fully covering your body. Having a similar quirk to the red headed shark boy meant you both quickly became best friends and that's also how you met your hot headed boyfriend Bakugou. Short, sweet and simple you'd say, he screamed at you the first time you met and you, naturally got sick of it, punched him shortly after and once that had happened you only grew closer and ended up dating.

Anyway back to the main point, you gave up trying to hide your laughter and lost it watching Kirishima try and fail to calm down the hot headed blonde. "Oi Kirishima!? Poor some water on the hot headed bastard, it'll be funny don't ya think?" You jokingly asked moving closer to the pair and hugging your red headed friend. "Heya y/n!! I don't think that's the best idea, he'll get worse" leaning in closer so he was whispering in your ear he continued, "and I don't think you deserve what he'd do to you tonight~" he finished smirking at you. Blushing, you punched him in the shoulder, "sh-shut up y-you baka!! That was unnecessary!"

Looking at the scene, ruby red eyes burning with rage and jealousy, Bakugou pouted. "Oi! Y/n, why aren't you hugging me!? And if you even think about pouring-" cutting him off you said "dipshit I'm not hugging you because you hate being hugged. Anyway Kirishima? I'm going to kill you so I suggest you start running!!"

"WAHHH!!!! THIS ISN'T MANLY Y/N!!! FUCK IT!!! I'M OUTTA HERE!!!" he screamed before bolting out of the door. "Fuck.... I'm actually gonna have to run nowww. For god sake!! I'll see ya later okay Katsu~" you half moaned, half playfully said. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Pouting at your boyfriend, you stuck your tongue at him and ran after the red headed boy.

Time Skip to lunch

"KIRISHIMA!!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN FUCKING BEAT IT!!!" Confused as to what was going on you and Kirishima turned around to see a very angry looking hedgehog glaring into Kirishima's soul. "Well shit. I'll pray for you and if you don't come back.... know that I love you and I know what happened!" You rushed out before hugging him and sending him off. "Love ya Kiri~ Love ya Katsu~" And then you continued to eat your lunch.

"Shitty hair! Step off of y/n!! They're mine dude, you should know this!!" Bakugou tried to, emphasis on tried, to quietly say to his bro. "Bakubro listen, I don't see y/n in that way. They're like the younger sibling I've always wanted okay? Nothing more. And also, jealousy doesn't suit you dude."

"Fuck off dipshit!!!" But before he could injure or explode, quite literally, you appeared from the cafeteria. "Kirishima? Can you leave us alone for a sec please?" You politely asked your best friend. "Sure thing y/n!! I'll be in the cafeteria! See ya both." He said before making his escape.

"Bakugou? Look at me.. please?" You asked your boyfriend quietly. After not receiving a reply for a minute you walked forward and hugged him tightly. "The fuck!?! Get off of me you dumb shit!! I don't want your fucking hugs!! Go hug that motherfucking red pineapple!!!" He screeched. "No!! I'm not leaving your side at all! I love you and only you god dammit!!"

"No!! Go hug that bastard!!" Refusing to let him go you nuzzled your face in his neck and left soft kisses here and there, "Please just listen.. I love you more then words can describe okay? And if you could just look past your jealousy for a second you'd see that. I'm not gonna leave you for anyone ever. I only need you. I only want you. My future is you Katsuki Bakugou and I need you to see that."

"..." his silence made you think he wanted you to let go, so you tried to back away from him. Emphasis on the word tried. "I'm not jealous idiot. I just... you're mine and I refuse to lose you to someone else okay? I love you too much." He said as he wrapped his arms around you and held your head to his chest. (Hey you're resting on the BakuTiddies my dudes!!) "Yeah. I'm sure you weren't jealous at all," you joked rolling your eyes at his childishness, "but anyway let's go eat something. And after school, we can go to my place and cuddle all evening if you want."

"That sounds like a great idea y/n." Bakugou replies smiling before pulling you into a sweet and passionate kiss.