#91 Your soulmate AU

💥Bakugou💥
First Words

When you're born, the first words your soulmate will say to you are on your wrist waiting for you to hear them.

You find each other when you bump into each other at a restaurant and you spill and drink on him with him saying "For fuck sake you absolute cunt!" Hearing those words fall from his lips makes you beyond happy. "Hello, soulmate.. it's nice to finally meet you." He's shocked when he realises those words are on his wrist.

🥦Midoriya🥦
Red String Of Fate

You have a thin red string that wraps around both of your pinkies. It tightens whenever you two are close together.

You find each other when you visit his school as part of an exchange programme and he couldn't have been happier. "I've finally found you.. I'm so happy!!" He yelled as he hugged you tightly.

⛰Kirishima⛰
Skin illustrations

When one of you draws on your skin, the doodle appears on your soulmates skin. So if you drew on your wrist, the doddles would appear on his wrist. You can write or draw.

Naturally, one day, he asks to meet you and the class can't help but feel happy for him when you agree. He runs out of school to the local park and stops after he's run into someone. "Ah, sorry! Are you okay...?" He asked as he helped you up. "Hmmm, Oh. I'm y/n! Thanks for helping me up, I'm fine.." you trailed off. "Kirishima.. I... I have you.. I finally have you.."

🔥Todoroki❄
Temperature Difference

The temperature surround you becomes hotter when you're closer and colder when you're further away.

You find out that you're soulmates after he's hit with a quirk that temporarily disabled his quirk and temperature is still an issue. "Well... at least we know we're meant to be now huh?" You asked chuckling as you hugged him. "Yeah... my soulmate.."

😡Monoma😡
Colour Blindness

In this one, you're born lacking the ability to see any colour. You can only see shades of black, white and grey.

You find each other at the Wild Wild Pussycats camp thingy. You are walking with your friends when he slams into your shoulder. "Watch where you're going you idiot.." he grumbled. Usually you'd reply however, you were too awestruck. "You... Monoma.. you're my soulmate.." you said as you stood up and walked over to him. "Huh... hello then soulmate~"

⚡Kaminari⚡
Dream Land

You meet each other in your dreams. You know each other's appearance but you can't hear each other and you can't say your names.

It was happening again. Another dream. "Hey Pikachu? Why don't we meet up?" You asked as you looked at him. "Yeah... meet me at the park tomorrow Okay? Near the willow tree!" He said before you both continued the tree. The next day came and after school you both ran to the willow tree in the park. "Hey, Pikachu? Is that you?" You asked as you stood a few feet away from him. "N/n? Omg... your actually here... oh, I'm Kaminari Denki by the way!" He said as he hugged you. You hugged back. "L/n. L/n y/n."

🏃🏻‍♂️Iida🏃🏻‍♂️
Tattooed Skin

You each have a tattoo that matches your soulmate. It doesn't necessarily have to be in the same specific body part though, just the same design and colour scheme. Each tattoo is unique.

You figured out he was your soulmate when he was doing his usual arm gestures and his sleeve slipped down slightly. You caught a quick glimpse of it and groaned audibly before a sly smirk appeared in your lips. "Oi! Class rep?" He turned to you with a raised eyebrow. "What do you need l/n?" He asked. You rolled your sleeve up and showed him your tattoo only for him to blush and stutter. "Oh nothing much... soulmate~"