#42 Your Biggest Fear

💥Bakugou💥
Coulrophobia- fear of clowns:

Some might see this as irrational but Bakugou knows how badly it affects you and doesn't judge you for it. Sure he might chuckle from time to time but he doesn't make fun of you. He gets how creepy they are and he can understand why you could be afraid of them. So whenever you see one and start to panic he puts himself in front if you to "protect" you.

🥦Midoriya🥦
Thantophobia- fear of losing someone you love:

He knows you've had a tragic past losing your friends and family. So its only natural for you to fear losing more right? He supports you when this kicks in and that's all you could ever ask of him. He knows losing people is hard and scary so he just wants to show he's always there and so are your friends and family.

Kirishima
Atelophobia- fear of not being good enough:

With your quirk being brain washing, people always mocked you. They said you'd be a better villian then a hero. And honestly it was a surprise to even your closest friends you even applied to u.a after all good that. However, Kirishima believes in you and always whispers, more like shouts, words of encouragement to you.

🔥Todoroki
Athazagoraphobia- fear of being forgotten:

You're family and friends had easily forgotten about you since you were a quite child so you had gotten used to it but that doesn't mean it didn't scare you sometimes. However, as time went on it freaked you out how people could still ignore you eventhough you had become more boisterous and loud. You had just assumed nobody cared about you that was until Todoroki came along and helped you with your phobia.

😡Monoma😡
Ochlophobia- fear of crowds:

You hate being in places full of people. Your anxiety starts kicking in and you just start panicking. He knows how much of a big deal this is and tries to calm you down. He is normally successful but sometimes he can't and has to get Iida to help you. He feels useless when he needs to do this but knows it's best for you.

Kaminari
Acrophobia- fear of heights:

You have no idea where this fear came from, all you know is one day you woke up, went to a cliff with some friends and started to freak out. Because of this you can't use your ice to go high and get height advantage on opponents and it makes you feel weak as well. Denki just kind of raises your self esteem and helps you deal with your phobia. You also love him because he defends you when you get called a baby by people.

🏃🏻‍♂️Iida🏃🏻‍♂️
Arsonphobia- fear of fire:

You have a perfectly understandable reason as to why you are terrified of fire. Your best friend died in a house fire when you were young. (A/n: Jesus christ. Enjoy your slightly depressing backstory.) It messed with your head and you got into the mindset that all fire is good for is death. It would also explain why you are wary around people who have fire related quirks as well. Iida comforts you and does nothing but support you though.

🐥Tokoyami🐥
Astraphobia- fear of thunder:

Loud noises have ways terrified you. And I can tell you now being in a class with Bakugou kind of made it worse. But when thunder comes around it beats the fear Bakugou makes you feel by a long shot. You shake and cry and have break down completely. All your little birdie can do is awkwardly hug you and make sure you know you are safe and that he'd never let anything happen to you.