#53 Izuku x Reader

Growing up you had seen people come and go. Friends and family slowly left just like you thought. However, in your childhood you had two friends. Katsuki Bakugou, a hot headed boy who you believed was full of himself, and Izuku Midoriya, an adorable boy who you came to enjoy spending time with.

You enjoyed hanging out with the two because they were like the brothers you never had. But all good things had to come to an end. Quirks. They were a thing that was more normal now then not having one. And, sadly, you and Izuku weren't lucky. You were both quirkless and Katsuki used this to bring you both down. You weren't as strong as Izuku about the situation and you were soon moved middle schools because of his behaviour. Moved away from your one true friend and you eventually lost contact.

~☆Time Skip☆~

Back to present time, once you had settled into a quirkless middle school and started a safer high school you were happy. Sure you lost friends, some really good friends, but life happens and problems push people away. What hurt the most was losing Izuku. He was your best friend and if you were being honest you liked him. Scrap that you still like him eventhough it's been a year since you've seen him.

Despite all of this you settled and were now hanging out with your friends at the mall. "Guys? I'll catch up in a second okay. I just wanna look in there really quick" you said pointing to a shop with hero merch in it. "Buying more All Might stuff y/n? I swear your obsessed." They laughed but continued in their way.

Entering the shop a smile immediately spread across your features. Hmmm. It has to be here somewhere. Oh!! There it is!! Spotting what you were looking for you dashed for it reaching to grab it. It seems someone else has the same idea though. "Hey! I saw it first give it!!"

"Y-y/n?" That voice.. is it? No it can't be. Can it? "Is that you?" The person asked. "IZUKU!? Is that you? Long time no see. Still obsessed with All Might huh?" You asked chuckling awkwardly and bouncing in your feet. Chuckling he answered. "Me still obsessed? No never. But are you? You ran over here pretty quickly."

"Yeah I guess I did. Um, listen you can, uh, have this. I need to go meet my friends anyway. It was nice seeing you Izuku!"

"Y-y/n.. wait please. I need to tell you something." It's sounds as if he's begging. I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay and listen. "Okay. What's up?" You asked a little concerned. "I-I li-like you.. I always have. It's just whe-when you le-left I didn't know what to do. Kaachan didn't stop but I proved him wrong and got into U.A with my quirk. Now I feel like the next right thing to do is to confess to you. You deserve to know. And I know I haven't seen you in a year but you're amazing and smart and sweet--" cutting off his rambling with a kiss you giggled against his lips. Once you pulled away the tomato in front of you spoke. "Does this mean you like me too? Please say it does!" Giggling again you answered "no I kissed you because I hate you. Of course I like you too dummy. Scrap that I love you!! With all my heart."

After those words left your mouth he pounced on you and squeezed the life out of you. "I-Izuku.. can't.... breathe!!"

"O-oh I'm sorry y/n!!" I could get used to this goofball being around again.