#67 how they tease you

💥Bakugou💥
your height. when your reaching for the cookie jar at the top of the shelf but you can't reach it and he just casually reaches up and grabs it. when you try to get it back from him, he puts his hand in the air while you jump and squirm on your tippy toes. eventually he gives into your cuteness and let's you take a cookie...

only to take the cookie from you and tease you again

(I can't decide whether y'all are more mad about the cookies or height. But, as a 5'3 fun sized human I can say both piss me off ~ Leila)

🥦Midoriya🥦
sometimes when your eating, he will feed you because he loves you. however when he does feed you, sometimes he might move the fork away so you end up reaching over to get your mouth around the fork while Midoriya teases you. it's all fun and games but when you don't get your food, people 5 towns away and can feel your wrath

⛰Kirishima⛰
your kiss. if you try to kiss him, he moves away again and again so it ends up with you looking like a duck trying to peck Kiri. he's very good at this. it's all fun and giggles until the point where he won't give you a kiss. this is when you tackle him to the floor, hold his face and make him kiss you which sometimes leads to other interactive activities (like praying to the Lord and reading the bible you dirty racoons)

🔥Todoroki❄
your touch. when you try to hug him or hold his hand and he moves away so it ends up with you chasing him because you just want to hug his warm body. sometimes you catch him, sometimes you don't. Todo gets surprised by your determination to hug him but what he doesn't know is how much you love his left side when he warms you up while you cuddle his side. you could say it's heart-warming (sksjsksks I'm so sorry)

😡Monoma😡
he will sometimes steal your quirk for the fun of it. you might be cuddling on the sofa and he will casually say "can you show me your quirk again" and you try and nothing happens and that's when you realise that he's using your quirk right next to you while you try to get it back.

⚡Kaminari⚡
he will tease you in public. moreover, kinda like showing you off. he will continuously call you beautiful in front of everyone. while you cover your face, he'll pull your hands away and tell everyone how beautiful you are, even if you didn't ask for it

🏃🏻‍♂️Iida🏃🏻‍♂️
teases you with questions. you might ask him something like "do you know the answer to this?" or "do you love me?" and for fun he'll start to say "maybe I do, maybe I don't" and this could go on for hours just tryna figure out what he tryna say. eventually he gives in and tells you your answer when you feel like your about to rip his head off.

🐥Tokoyami🐥
like in the "when you're hurt" chapter, he likes to make fun and mimic your voice. if you say something he might disagree on or anything at all, he'll repeat it, mimicking you to which you respond with the iconic "I do not sound like that" and he'll mimic that and when you say "stop ittt" and playfully hit his arm, he'll mimic that as well and playfully hit your arm. this ends up with you two laughing together.

🐱Shinsou🐱
he'll be very sarcastic. you might ask if you look pretty today and instead of the answer you're looking for, instead he'll say "nah you look like a cat whose face got covered in mud from a pig sty". obviously you know this is all fun and games so you tease him back by saying "says the one with the bags under his eyes that are darker than his soul". instead of taking it as an insult, he'll thank you for the compliment :)

💜Tamaki💜
calling you names. he has one specific name for you. and it's "Jellyfish". why you may ask? well, basically you haven't got a brain. when you do something silly or stupid, he'll chuckle at you, kiss your cheek and call you a Jellyfish. at first you thought it was a cute nickname until you got the joke and that's when you chase him until his legs can't run no more.

~ ku