#94 Werewolf!Bakugou x Female!Reader

It wasn't usual for a human to be mated with a werewolf. In fact, there was only ever 5 cases over the course of the 2 thousand year long alliance. However, you and Bakugou have now raised this number to 6.

His family weren't all that bothered as they loved you, almost as much as his friends did, but your family? Well, you don't see them anymore, to put it bluntly. They find werewolves to be gross beasts who deserve nothing but a life of training to be 'household pets' and you found that disgusting.

Disregarding their opinions, you left to be with the.. man you fell in love with and he couldn't be happier. 3 years of happiness and nothing but joy. He was happy to have mated with you and you were beyond delighted to be called y/n Bakugou.

If you're wondering why the long ramble, well, I assumed a little background was needed before getting where we are now...

You stared at the stick in your hands. Tears were streaming down your face. One's of sadness? Like hell they would be, no, these were tears of happiness. A kind of happiness only a few people you knew had gotten to know and now, you were one of them. "Oh god... how will I tell Katsuki? Does he even want kids?" You asked yourself as you left the bathroom after hiding the pregnancy test in your jean's back pocket. "Will the child be accepted? Oh god I hope so.."

Sighing and taking deep breaths you entered your bedroom to see a certain blonde wolf laying on the bed. "Oi! What have I said about being on the bed when you're in wolf form?" You asked as you crossed your arms and stared at him. A low whimper or growl left his throat as he shifted into a human and sat up to stare at you. "There. Is that better?" He cockily asked.

"Uh, yeah it is. Hey are you hungry? I'm hungry... I could eat an entire field of cows.." you groaned out as you moved over to him and smiled sweetly. "Come on big boy, let's go eat something!!" You exclaimed as you grabbed his hands and pulled him up. "Hey! You're never this eager to eat... what's wrong?" He asked genuinely concerned.

"Huh? N-nothing!! I'm fine, everything's fine!!" You squeaked and quickly made your way to the kitchen. "Oh god... he's a wolf y/n.. he can smell differences in your hormones or whatever.." you mumbled as you leaned against the counter. "Y/n. I'm your mate god dammit.. just tell me what's wrong.." he pleaded as he hugged you from behind.

Turning to face him you reached for the pregnancy test and placed it in his hand. "I-I'm sorry.." you whispered crying. He stood shocked for a moment before his tail started wagging slightly. "Y-you're carrying my pup?" He asked as he looked at you happily. "You're not mad?"

"What? Mad? Why would I be mad? All I've wanted for the past year is to start a family with you y/n... you're my mate... the one I'm spending the rest of my life with.. so why on Earth would I be mad?" He asked as he kneeled in front of you and nuzzled your belly, forcing giggles out of you. "I-I was scared you didn't w-want kids yet... I was scared you didn't want them because of what could happen to them.."

"No... I do. I want pups to raise to be badasses like me!! And shove what anyone thinks about them... they will be our kick-ass pups!"

"Yeah yeah. Whatever you say love~ Oh... and how do I tell my family? They hate you Katsuki.." you said as you ran a hand through his spiky blonde hair, messing with his wolf ears. "Well, fuck them. If they can't accept that you want to be with me, then they have no reason to see the child we created.. together." He growled at the thought.

Laughing you brought him up and kissed him. "The pack will be ecstatic.. especially Mitsuki! Oh, and Mina will definitely be excited to be an aunt... Kirishima and the boys will be uncles.." you rambled. "My own little pack... with my alpha~" you cooed as you pressed a kiss to his cheek.

He blushed and smiled, tail wagging frantically and ears pointing upwards due to his happiness. "My family... my baby.. my mate.." he mumbled overjoyed at the news as you reached up to play with his ears.

"Hey... I love you wolfie~" you cooed to him as you kissed his lips and smiled at him. He wrapped his tail around you and leaned his head down to rest in the crook of your neck. "I love you so much more my human~ you too little one.."

I guess your family may never understand, along with a lot of your human friends. But to you, it didn't matter. You had the man you loved and now you had his pup on the way. And you couldn't be any happier then you are right now...

Well, I apologise now but the next few chapters are oneshots!