#52 Todoroki x Reader

This is not incest!!! It's just a sibling scenario.

You had been given a mission by Shigaraki. Destroy the pro hero Endeavour. You had absolutely no problem with this. Why? Well, because he abused and abandoned you like you're brother Touya, aka Dabi. (A/N: Yes I follow the Dabi is a Todoroki theory.) You see you were the twin sister of Shouto Todoroki. You were the unwanted half to the fame and fortune Endeavour saw in his half and half son. However you were half and half yourself so you never quite understood why he left you all alone. But soon it became more clear to you. He wanted a son to be the next top hero. Not you. Your stupid (A/N: sorry Todoroki.. I still love you) brother.

Anyway, your anger towards the so called hero had reached a certain point in which his death seemed understandable and okay. "Okay. I'll kill him. Just don't let anyone interfere with it.. I want to make it slow and painful!" You stated before running out of the bar to find your estranged father.

~time skip~

"Hello Endeavour!! Nice to see you again!" Your voice echoed throughout the deserted street. It seemed as though you were miles away from the chaos the league was creating. "Y/n? Are you the cause of this!?" Haha what joy... he seems enraged. He best put up a good fight!! "Long time no see father! How are things? Has Shouto lived up to your expectations? Or did you get rid of him to?" You asked with anger lacing your words.

"Y/n? I-is that you?" A new voiced questioned. Who was that? You questioned while turning to look at them and upon realising who it was you smiled sadly. "Hello again.. Shouto."

"You're a villian!? How!? Why!? I-I thought you were dead!! Endeavour--"

"Endeavour says a lot Shouto. He also said Touya was dead didn't he? Well he isn't. Have you heard of the villian Dabi? That's your brother." You answered glaring at your father. "But why? Please join us! I refuse to fight and hurt you! I want my sister and brother back!!"

"I'm sorry Shouto. Truly I am. But that man has damaged me and Dabi to the point of no return. There's no hope for us. I want to be your sister again as well because trust me I miss you. Dabi does too. But no. I belong here with this group. In this life."

"B-but.... I love you... I need you by my side. Please!!" Stunned into silence you carefully chose your words. "Shouto... I-I love you too. With all my heart. But joining the heroes? Being part of the family? It's all to foreign to me. You, Dabi and surprisingly your class are my heroes. But I don't think I can ever be one... I'm sorry Shouto."

"Y/n!!" Dabi called out to you heading your way. "We have to go. Now!" He looked up and saw Shouto. "What a reunion. Sorry to cut it short but we must be going. Bye Endeavour. Bye little Shouto."

"W-wait!! Please.. don't go. I need you here. Both of you." Sighing you walked over to him and hugged him. "Shouto.. we'll meet again. I don't know where or when but you will see us again. And we are always going to support you. Never forget that okay? Promise me."

"I'll promise. But only if you both at least consider joining us. That is my one condition." Looking between your twin and your eldest brother you nodded. Dabi sighed in defeat and joined the hug. "We promise. We'll get you eventually Endeavour!! That's also a promise." And with that you were both gone.

~Time Skip~

"Dabi? Can we talk somewhere in private please?" You asked for the 8th time since returning. "Y/n for the love of God fine!! But make it quick."

"I think we should consider it. If not for Shouto then for our own good. I miss him, Fuyumi, Natsuo and mum. Dad can die for all I care. I miss being a family." You confessed defeatedly. You know at this point being a normal family was probably out of the question but what's the harm in hoping? Sighing Dabi hugged you "I miss it too. Maybe we should join them again. To piss off Endeavour of course but also for the others." He chuckled

"Okay. Then it's settled. We'll go." You giggled with him. Don't worry Shouto. We're coming.