#100 Todoroki x reader pt 2

Second part to chapter 50 that was requested by @pandalover_543 and @funnywolf9

God.... where... where am I? You thought to yourself as you felt pain throughout your body. Ah, shit... wait... SHOTO!?!? Oh no... where is he?

"Struggling is pointless hero.." you heard a voice growl out from the darkness you were in. "Wh-where am I? Who a-are you?" You asked as you moved your head around. "I wouldn't move around too much, you'll open the damn wound in your stomach again y/n." It growled again. "I asked you a question... where am I? Who are you?" You asked, giving up on struggling to escape.

"Well, if I tell you I'd have to kill ya!" He jokes as he stepped ever so slightly into the light, pasty skin and pale blue hair being more visible to you now. "I have a feeling I won't be leaving here alive anyway... Shigaraki.." you said as you glared at him. "I'm assuming you want information from me? Good luck trying to get it.." you mumbled to him looking directly at him, refusing to back down.

"What if I told you Shoto's life depended on what you could give us? His life is in your pathetic hands y/n." He threatened as he smirked once the panic settled onto your features. "Don't you fucking dare touch him!! He has nothing to do with whatever you want from me... so just... leave him alone."

He cackled and looked at you in disgust. "Your love for him is disgusting.. it makes you weak. But, if you tell me where your next training mission is going to be... I'll spare his life and set you free. I'll even inform people of where you are." He said as he tilted his head and raised an eyebrow.

You stared at him and then looked down at the ground, tears spilling from your eyes as you fought with yourself over what to do. "You have 2 minutes before I send someone to go get him and do something I know you'll regret being the cause of." He said growing bored of you.

"Fine... we're going to the Wild Wild Pussycats training camp... I don't know when specifically but I know that's the location.." You mumbled as you refused to look up. "I swear, that's all I know. Now it's your turn to hold up your side of the deal. Let me go and tell them where I am.." you growled as you looked up at him.

"Toga? Set her free. They already knew where you'd be by the way. Whether or not you were alive in that place depended on what you told us." He smirked evilly before you were freed from your chair and dragged up and out to a random spot in town. "They'll be here any minute now. I hope you enjoy your guilt of us knowing where to attack~"

All you could do was stare at the ground in disgust with yourself as they phased back through a warp gate. Sirens and voices in the distance made you realise the heroes were in their way. "I'm sorry.., I'm so fucking sorry.."

Time Skip

"Y/n? Oh my god... you're safe. Are you okay? Did they do anything? Please tell me they didn't do anything.." Todoroki fussed over you as you rested in the hospital. "I'm fine.. just this stab wound and that's all Sho.. so please don't worry."

"Don't worry!? Y/n, I thought you died... I thought I lost the most important person in my life.." he said as he held your hand. You pulled it away and looked away from him. Disgust and guilt taking over every ounce of your being.

"I don't deserve you or anyone worrying about me. I betrayed you all Shoto... I told them where'd we'd be training next. If I didn't... If I didn't they said they'd hurt you. I can't have that... I.. I love you Shoto. If you got hurt and I could've prevented it I'd never forgive myself.." you said with tears in your eyes. "I betrayed our entire class!! I'm a monster! A villain just like them.."

"Stop it. Stop that right now!" He said as he made you looked at him. "You're not a monster or a villain. You're someone who cared enough to risk everything to save the person you loved. Sure the class might not understand at first or ever, but who cares? We can prepare to defend ourselves now in case they do attack. So don't beat yourself up... I don't love you any less for it. Hell, I would've done the same in your position.. anyone would've.." He said kissing you're cheeks and wiping your tears away.

"So please... don't cry y/n.. you haven't done anything wrong."

"I'm going to have to explain to Aizawa... can you... be there with me? I can't do this alone Shoto.." you mumbled as you smiled at him. "I'll always be there with you.. till the end of the line?" He said resting his forehead against yours.

Smiling you giggled. "Till the end of the line.." you said before leaning forward and kissing the man you kissed and loved more than anything

Lovelies, children, my beautiful readers..

*slams hands on desk*

GO CHECK OUT uraraka-uravity RIGHT NOW GOD DAMMIT

THEIR BOOK IS AMAZING!! THEY'RE AMAZING AND THEY NEED MORE LOVE!!

SO... please please please go and read it! I enjoyed it and I think you guys will too, that is if you haven't read it already!