#90 Class 1a x AFO!Reader

Requested by @poke12345678910

You are y/n l/n, the new holder of All For One. The newest and least trusted member of class 1a. They find your quirk a danger as you can harness any and all quirks and to their knowledge the people who hold this power are always against the good guys which leads us to now.

"Okay, So what are we doing as a class this weekend? A trip to the mall?" Mina asked the class, completely disregarding you from the group. "Yeah! I think that'll be fun, just us twenty right?" Kaminari asked as he scoffed when he saw you. You flinched and sighed, trying to hold back tears. "I should be used to this by now.. they've always hated me.." you mumbled as you rested your head on your desk in a moment of weakness.

"Oi! What's wrong with you, you sad fuck? Or are you planning to take over U.A you bastard!" Bakugou sneered as the class looked on in disgust. "Just... just leave me alone Bakugou.." you mumbled as you stood up crying. "I'm sick of you and your shit! So fuck off!!" You cried out as you ran out of the door to the roof.

"What's her problem?" He growled as he glared in her direction. "Don't know, don't care." Mineta said as he looked back to the planning group. "Maybe we should go after her.. she's still part of the class.." Midoriya said looking in the direction you went. "Shut up shitty nerd!! Shes never going to be a part of this class! Not when she's got a Villains quirk!"

Time skip

You walked back into the class after an hour or so of crying on the roof and trying to calm yourself down. "Mr Aizawa? C-can I have a word outside please?" You asked avoiding eye contact with your class. "Mmm, this better be worth it l/n. I need to sleep." He mumbled as he stood up. "What're you looking at? Get back to work."

You stood outside and took a deep breath. "I have a request. Can I be moved to the general course? I... I don't want to nor do I deserve to be in this hero course... the class is right. I'll never be a good hero. Someone like Shinsou is much better suited for it.." you mumbled out as you looked up at him smiling slightly. "I'm sure they'll be happier with me out of the way too... it's not like they will ever like me.."

He sighed and placed a hand on your shoulder in pity. "I'll talk to Nezu for you. For now though, you will remain in the class until a change can be made." He said as you walked back in. The class was silent looking at you in worry. "Y/n?" Uraraka asked. "It's L/n to you lot." You said in a cold tone before sitting in your seat and staring at the notes Aizawa had written down for you to copy.

"Hey L/n? C-can I talk to you?" Midoriya asked as he looked at you sadly. You looked at him before giving a sad smile. "If you're talking to me about my transfer don't. I don't deserve to be in this class okay? You're all right.. I'm never going to be a hero.. but I'll be damned if I become a villain. I'd sooner die. But my decision is final, I'm leaving this class so none of you have to deal with me again.." you mumbled before standing when the bell went to dismiss you for the weekend. "Enjoy your weekend as a class... I hope you have fun.." you said before rushing out of the school.

Another time skip

I shouldn't be crying!! This was my decision.. none of them even like me. God!! I hate this!! I hate this feeling.. you thought to yourself as you cried into your pillow for the eighth time that Saturday. You sniffed and sat up when you heard your phone ping.

Midoriya added you to class 1a group

You: Why have I been added? I don't want to be on this..

Midoriya: don't leave!! We wanted to say we're sorry..

Todoroki: we shouldn't have isolated you from us.. we should've accepted you and helped you embrace your quirk

You chuckled as you read that. "That's rich coming from you Shoto.."

Jiro: as a class we've already failed as heroes.. we couldn't see our classmate needed saving. You were right in front of us but we were blind to it

Kirishima: we haven't been manly at all!! Jiro's right, we suck at being heroes and we don't deserve you in our class

Kaminari: but we want you here. To fight beside us and fucking kick some villainous ass!!

Iida: Yes. Quite so, with less profanity of course..

You let out a loud laugh as you read Iida's message. "Oh my god.. that's Iida for you.."

Uraraka: What we're trying to say is, we love you and we need you..

Momo: despite the horrible things we've put you through, we want you here on this journey

Ojiro: we know nothing we can do can make up for the months we've put you through

Koda: but, we can make the rest of your time with us fun and enjoyable

Mina: I'm sorry for excluding you and so is everyone else..

Tsuyu: we care about you! We want to make some good memories with you.. we don't want you to keep the bad ones of us. Kero~

Bakugou: So, why don't you come outside nerd? It's fucking annoying waiting for you..

Sero: not being able to see you laugh is annoying too

Your laughter immediately stopped when you read that last messages. "No.. no fucking way!" You yelled as you ran downstairs and ripped your front door open. "We're sorry y/n!!! Please, forgive us!" The class yelled when they saw you. You looked at them and broke down crying with a smile on your face. "I couldn't stay mad at any of you even if I tried.. so yes... I forgive you all." You said as you leaned in your doorway to support yourself.

You looked up to see them all looking at you smiling. "Pfft, I can't do this.. fuck!!" You said as you sat in the floor giggling like a mad women. "That was the cheesiest thing you could've done!!" You screamed as you wheezed wiping away tears. "Stop laughing idiot!!! Get your fucking shoes and jacket on. We're going shopping loser.." Bakugou growled. "Okay! Group hug first?" You asked opening your arms for them. "Hell yeah!! Come here dude!" Kirishima yelled hugging you. "Oh, I love you all too.."