#93 The supernatural creature you both are

This chapter took more out of me then I care to admit.. but enjoy it guys!! And, this isn't really important for now but I wanted to say, it's my 16th birthday in two months!!!! I'm so excited for it!!

💥Blasty McSplodes💥
You:
You are a Selkie. A Selkie is a mythological seal person and it is said the person who either keeps or returns their skin is to be the Selkie's mate (if they are female). If they are male, they are said to go after people who are dissatisfied with their lives by using their great seductive powers

Some abilities Selkie's have are: enhanced beauty, body temperature manipulation, cold immunity, enhanced agility, enhanced senses, speed swimming and pressure resistance. (Also enhanced lung capacity which meANS Y'ALL CAN KISS LONGER. Or for the more innocent folk, which I highly doubt are even reading this book, swimming underwater longer.)

Him:
He is an Oni. An Oni is born when a truly wicked human dies, this says a lot about him, and they are described as the villain to mankind. Their role in hell is to punish people who were wicked, but not wicked enough to become demons themselves, and they make up an army as well

His abilities include: invisibility, weather manipulation, telepathy, super strength, telekinesis, electrokinesis and mental manipulation

🥦Thicc Green Bean🥦
You:
You are part Dragon. You have the ability to become a dragon but in your human form, only carry certain features. You also take on the western interpretation of a dragon so you know, like Saint George and the Dragon kind of stuff. You are an (element/of/your/choice) dragon and much like most people say you have an attraction to shiny things and have a pile of stuff in your dorm. (A/n: So like Smaug with his treasure.)

Also, your abilities include: elemental breath, semi-immortality, enhanced strength, enhanced intelligence, enhanced senses, enhanced vision, enhanced stamina, flight, magic resistance and natural weaponry (for example: claws, bite and tail.)

Him:
He is part Kitsune. They are a part of Japanese folklore and he is from the section that depicts them as faithful guardians and lovers. He would possess superior intelligence and magical powers and would also be classed as a kind of Yōkai. (He's part of the Zenko class of Kitsune)

His abilities include: enhanced senses, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced stamina, night vision, environmental adaptation, predator instinct, flight, dream manipulation, illusion manipulation, insanity inducement, possession, shape shifting and life-force absorption. (A/n: cinnamon roll gone spoopy... lord save mehhhh!!)

⛰Baby Shark DoDoDo⛰
You:
You are a Vampire. You have the stereotypical features such as fangs, pale skin and red eyes. You were the creation of a malevolent spirit possessing you. The usual things that make you weaker are: bibles, crosses, garlic and holy water, however, you can go into churches, temples and cross running water.

When you became a vampire, you acquired super strength, enhanced speed, eyesight, hearing and smell but they can be further increased after the consumption of any blood. (Be sure to avoid a stake to the heart.)

Him:
He is an Angel. A celestial being that goes between Heaven and humanity. He is often seen protecting humans but is sometimes the angel that carries out tasks for the big man upstairs. (A/n: I feel weird writing this and I have no idea why.. maybe because I'm unholy?) His wings are a dark black like his hair used to be and he possesses the powers that angels in Supernatural have. (Think of him as a more clueless Castiel if you will.) The wings are only physically visible in Heaven along with his halo but when he summons the "light" they are visible as a shadow

Some of his abilities are: death sense, angelic force manipulation, semi-immortality, divine elemental manipulation, dream manipulation, healing, human disguise, possession, purification, telekinesis, telepathy, weapon manipulation and weather manipulation. (A/n: Wowwww... we stan an OP child of the lord 🙏)