#129 Bakugo x Dying!Reader

This about to be sad af. I'm sorry in advance
~Ally
P.S. sorry I haven't written as much as I should, college and work is stressful lol

Also...

YA GIRL IS FINALLY 20. Ok bye lol

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Flashback
You were currently sitting with Katsuki on your living room couch, cuddled up of course. This what you guys usually did on a Saturday evening, watching cheesy chick flicks (it was his idea but he will never admit that). This was one of the times that he wasn't actually screaming at somebody or something, he was very calm and collected. These were the days he enjoyed.

End of Flashback

He was sitting in the hospital room holding your hand with tears in his eyes. He knew. He knew you weren't going to make it, but he had to hope you would. It was only a few days after you told him you were pregnant with his and your child.

Flashback

You looked at the positive pregnancy test with excitement and worry. You were worried how Katsuki would react. You just figured you would tell him now, as it was one of his days off.

"Katsu? I-I have something to tell you..." you said, your voice shaking.

"What is it babe?" he responded

"I'm, um, I'm pregnant..." you said, still worried how he would react. You looked at him and he had the biggest smile on his face. He picked you up and spun you around, hugging you tightly.

"I'm going to be a father! And my little munchkin is going to be the next number one hero!" He said excitedly.

End of Flashback

Not only was he going to lose one important person, but two important people. He squeezed your hand begging you to wake up, but you wouldn't. He could only blame himself, he couldn't protect you. he will never let himself get over it. It was his fault you were in this position. He started sobbing uncontrollably and loudly. If only he would've protected you a little more.

Flashback

You were exhausted, wore out, and almost at your limit. There was a huge group of villains that were causing destruction throughout Musutafu. You were fighting beside Katsuki, much to his protests. He wanted you and your unborn child safe, but you wanted to give him the help he needed. Sure he was the number one hero, but even the best of the best needed help. You took down a majority of them, but you guys had to fight the stronger ones now. You had taken down one of them and you were happy and focused, that you didn't see the villain come up behind you and stab you through your back and into your stomach. You coughed up blood and fell to the ground unconscious. Katsuki saw this and immediately widened his eyes and ran over to you. He looked at you on the ground and immediately got pissed and exploded the villains to oblivion. He picked you up and ran you to the ambulance that was on scene and the paramedics immediately took you to the ER.

End of Flashback

"Please, please come back to me, I need you. I love you. Please come back to me." Katsuki whispered in between sobs. He laid his head down on your hand, but that's when the heart monitor started beeping erratically and going crazy before a long beep was being heard. The nurses ran in and pushed Katsuki out. They started doing CPR and using a defibrillator to start your heart back up, but it wasnt working. They tried for at least 20 more minutes, nothing was working. Katsuki finally lost it and dropped to his knees sobbing when he heard,

"(F/N) (L/N). Time of death 21:30 on 12/2/2019." Then the nurses put the white sheet over your face.

That was the last time Katsuki was going to see you for a long time.

________________________________________________

Not my best. But pretty damn sad. Also, 21:30 means 9:30 at night. I grew up on military time lol.

~Ally