#123⭐️ SFW Alphabet - Kirishima ⭐️

(Ku wrote this chapter)

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)
Kiri is baby. And babies need love and affection. THE most affectionate people out there, loves you're cuddles, kisses, lovely gestures ugh sis you name something romantic and adorable and he loVES it

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)
I feel like we can already tell what Kiri is as a best friend since hes Bakugou's best friend. A fun-loving, out there bro that's ready for any adventure with you. He's always there for you when you need to rant and perfect for when the squad is busy and you need someone to cuddle with.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)
i only have one word. uwu. His cuddles are surprisingly super comfortable, considering he basically has one of the best abs in anime history. He can actually be super squishy sometimes and is like the iconic cuddle buddy.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

I feel like Kiri would be a bit clumsy when it comes to cooking. He might help you out with it but when you ask him to sprinkle some seasoning down, he'll end up pouring the whole thing into the recipe. But when it comes to cleaning, I feel like this man would be a bOSS at it.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

(A/n: aww this is sad ) I dont like to think about these kind of things but I know for sure that he would most definitely not do it over the phone, text or facetime. I think he would want to talk to you alone and seriously and lay it down to you as carefully as he could but still try to be good friends in the outcome of it. (A/n: Trust me, ive been through worse)

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

I feel as though Kiri would be slightly scared of comitting but eventually giving in once he sees all sides to you. As for how quick he wants to get married well, I believe he would wait until 4-5 years of being together before you are engaged.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Kiri's quirk and Kiri's gentleness are on two opposite sides right now. He's so gentle with you. Whenever he hugs you, obviously he squeezes you but rarely too the point where you cant breath.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

I dont know if I've made myself clear enough. Is anyone understanding?? THIS MAN IS A HUG. HE FUCKING LOVES HUGS, HE HUGS YOU ALL THE TIME AND HIS HUGS ARE WARM AND SOFT AND MAKE YOU FEEL SO SAFE.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

Probably after the second or third date. That's all I gotta say.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

Kiri doesn't get very jealous. If the Bakusquad comes over to play some Mario Kart or SSBU then he's totally fine with you and Bakugou hitting it off however if it gets to the point where you start to show more attention to anyone else, he may get a tad bit jealous but he'll never tell you.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

(A/n: this is adorable) Every single one of Kiri's kisses would be full of the same amount of love every time and he loves you a lot. He just pours his heart into them and kisses you softly and slowly to cherish the moment. He likes to kiss you on the lips or shoulder and he likes to be kissed on the lips and his cheeks.