#59 Children's Names

(b) = boy
(g) = girl

💥Bakugou💥
Rebel (g)

You twos little girl's name would be Rebel. The term rebel means 'someone who rises against the masses'. Her quirk would be the power to levitate and slow down time

🥦Midoriya🥦
Ezra (b)

Ezra is a unisex name however it suits this nicely. The name Ezra means 'help' or 'to help' and Midoriya is a passionate hero. His quirk would be earth manipulation. (He's an Earth bender)

Kirishima
Andrew (b)

Oh bb boy Andrew. The name literally means 'manly' and if that doesn't explain it then I don't know what does. His quirk would be machine gun manipulation (basically he can shoot out machine guns out of his hands and use explosions like Bakugou but a little different)

🔥Todoroki
Lilith (g)

Your bbg's names called Lilith. This name can mean 'ghost,' 'night monster', or 'storm goddess,' depending on the translation. It's a name full of independence and strength. Her quirk would be weather controlling.

😡Monoma😡
Blossom (g)

A very traditional name. It means 'to bloom' or 'to grow in all its glory'. Her quirk would be vine/root/plant control (kinda like groot??)

Kaminari
Kai (b)

Kai is obviously a pretty nice name. It means 'ocean' in Hawaiian so knowing that, his quirk would be water manipulation (hEs a wAteR bEnDer)

🏃🏻‍♂️Iida🏃🏻‍♂️
Luna (g)

Baby girl Luna. Luna means 'moon,' which is not just a beautiful celestial object, but also controls the tides. Her quirk would be celestial manipulation

🐥Tokoyami🐥
Aria (g)

In Italian, Aria means 'air'. The name reflects how important your daughter is. You two need her as much as you need air to live! Her quirk would be (like her name) air manipulation (she's an air bender basically)

🐱Shinsou🐱
Liam (b)

Oh bby boy Liam. It means 'strong willed warrior' which is exactly what Shinsou wants his little boy to grow up into. His quirk would be the control of auras (similar to the stuff they do in Dragon ball or Naruto)

ku ~