ITS HERE

Guys... it happened!!! IM FINALLY 16!!! It's my birthday god dammit and I'm so excited to know I can share that with all of you!!

Y'all are one of the best presents I could have because you always make me laugh and smile. You're all always so kind to me and I honestly don't know what I did to deserve this but thank you for it!!

This birthday also means I've been writing this book for over a year now and I couldn't be happier with the joy it's brought me. Through the breaks and the random times of not uploading or spamming you with updates, you've stuck by me through it all.. so thank you. Thank you all so much!

You're the greatest bunch of readers any author could ever ask for and I'm so fucking happy to say that you're my audience... that you're my family. I can't count the amount of times you've all made me smile and cry out of pure happiness because of the support and love you've given and continue to give me and this book

Before I get to emotional and start crying (Pull yourself together Lei) I just want to say I love you all more than I could ever put into words!! You're the greatest people ever and I'm glad I've made friendships through this crackhead of an idea book! I wish I could publish videos on here because I just want to rant to you all... I'll probably do that on Instagram tomorrow though..

Anyway, I'm now going to bless you with random songs so please... ENJOY!!!