#127 Bakugou x Sad!Reader

It had been a while since Bakugou had shown you that he loves you

It had been a while since Bakugou had shown you that he loves you. He'd been blunt with you for a good few weeks now and it was beginning to scare you. I mean, he'd been growing closer to Uraraka for God's sake and your suspicions of him growing bored of you spiked through the roof.

All of these thoughts you were having and fears building up spilt out one day and that leads us to now.

"For god's sake Bakugou!!! You don't even pay attention to me anymore... you give Uraraka more of your attention!" The pair of you were at your house. It was the first time in weeks that you'd been able to chill together. Well, that's what you thought would happen, instead, he was talking to Uraraka and neglecting you.

"What are you talking about?" He asked as he shifted his glance to you, looking very bored. "You... you don't even look at me the same! I thought you were coming over so we could chill and be a normal couple again... but no. You're messaging Uraraka and ignoring me! Your s/o." You said looking at him sadly.

"Can I not be friends with the people in our class y/n? Or are you that clingy and insecure?" He growled. The moment he said those words you scoffed and stood up from the bed and opened your door. "Get the fuck out of my sight. When you decide you care about me again you can come back." You mumbled.

"What? Why would I do that?"

"Just go Bakugou.. please.." you begged looking up at him with tears falling down your face. "If you really think I'm clingy and won't let you be friends with people then fucking leave.."

He looked at you, his harsh glare faltering for a split second before an animalistic growl left him. "You know what? Fine. I'll fucking go. I don't need a stupid extra like you in my life anyway!"

After he left the room, you slammed your door and slid down it till you were sitting in the floor. You cried and sobbed into your knees wondering where and how you went wrong. All the while Bakugou could hear you, his heartbreaking a little bit more with every step he took away from you.

...

The next day at school, everything was.. weird for you. You avoided both Bakusquad and Dekusquad as much as you could and stayed with Momo and Jiro. Sure they would come up to you every now and then but you were blunt and ft as quickly as possible.

"Oi! Bakugou!! What's up with y/n?" Kirishima asked as he looked at your unusually quiet self sitting with Momo and Jiro. "She's.. behaving weirdly.." Mina added in.

"What's it got to do with you idiots?" He growled more aggressively than usual. His glare at them turned into a worried glance in your direction however when he saw you flinch slightly at his loud voice.

"She's our friend Bakugou! She's your girlfriend and you aren't even talking to her!" Kaminari said abruptly. "We had an argument okay!?" The explosive blonde yelled.

The scraping of a chair on the floor dragged their attention towards you. Before anyone could get to you, you had run out of the classroom with the Bakusquad yelling after you. "Bakugou!? You better go after them!!" Kirishima and Mina yelled at their friend. "Why? It's not like they'd want me to-"

Kaminari began pushing him towards the classroom door before he could finish. "Dunce Face? The fuck do you think you're doing??" He screeched setting off explosions in his hands. "If you come back without them or they come back miserable, I will not hesitate to electrocute you Bakugou!!"

With that quick threat, the confused and angry Bakugou stormed forwards in the direction he thought you went. "I swear to God... I'll kill them all one day..."

...

He had searched everywhere you two would go just in case you would've squirrelled yourself away there somewhere. After searching around for a while he ran up to the roof.

"Y/n? Oi idiot!! Are you up here?" He yelled as he rushed through the doors. His yells were met with the whimpers and sniffles of you.

Turning to face them, Bakugou moved towards where you were hiding. "Y/n..." he mumbled seeing you like this and knowing it was because of him hurt.

"G-go away!!" You stuttered our trying to seem threatening although the shallowness of your voice lessened it. "I can't and you know that.."

You moved away from him as much as you could when he crouched down in front of you. "Just leave me alone Bakugou... it's not like you actually care anyway!"

After your short outburst, he reached forward quickly and pulled you into a hug. "I do care.. I care about so fucking much you dumbass so don't you dare go around thinking I don't! You're my partner.. my special person. I'm sorry for neglecting you.. I shouldn't have left you as my second priority." He said to you quietly.

"Katsuki?" You asked slightly surprised by what he was saying. "I love you y/n and only you okay? No Round Face on this planet could replace you. There's only one you and I'm happy I have you.."

You smiled and wiped your eyes as best as you could before wrapping your arms around him tightly in a hug. "I love you too Bakubabe.. I love you so much!!"

..... "DUMBASS!!! Don't fucking call me that!!" He yelled at poked you in the forehead. "Ahhhh!!!!! I'm sorry!!! Jesus Christ have mercy on me!!" You screeched as he tickled you and kissed you all over your face.

Sure couples argue and fight, but they come back together... usually..

Okay... so it's been a while ass minute since I've written a oneshot I guess and I'm beginning to hate my writing 😅. But I hope it was good and you all enjoyed it!!

Also, which one do you prefer the sounds of?

Mina x Reader // Cotton Candy Heart

Denki x Reader // Electric Lovers

Tsuyu x Reader // Lost In Time

Bakugou x Reader // A Wolf's Whisper

Jiro x Reader // Rock Star In Love

Shinso x Reader // The Insomniacs Love Letter

These are all just concepts but I want to write one or two of them!! 😊

~ Lei