#61 Seeing You Naked

💥Bakugou💥
If Bakugou saw you naked then who knows what's gonna happen. At first, you would be really shy and try to cover your body in anyway possible but Bakugou would just stay silent and admire in any way he can. You just look so beautiful to him. He would stare to the point where it becomes creepy and just look at what is his and only his.

🥦Midoriya🥦
Midoriya would be horribly caught off guard. He'd probably stutters all his words and so would you. He would be so shocked that he couldn't move to cover his eyes nor walk away. His face would turn a tomato red and you'd both me a stuttering, blushing, nervous wreck.

Kirishima
His reactions always varies on what the situation is. If your coming out the shower and you forgot to lock the door and Kiri accidently comes in then he'd be a blushing mess, embarrassed and probably end up getting one of those anime slaps round the face for being a pervert. You know, the ones where they leave a whole hand mark. However there may be times where he will look at your body in wonder just trying to figure out how he got such an amazing girl.

🔥Todoroki
Totally calm about it. Wherever you are, he would look you up and down, admire you and then get on with his day as if your dressed in your normal clothes. At first you would find this kinda weird but then you got comfortable with it and just let him look at you because you loved him and he loved you.

😡Monoma😡
Kinda like Todoroki but a little bit flustered as well. Whenever he does see you nude he kinda stutters or turns silent. He'll just walk away and pretend nothing happened most of the time. It's kinda rare to see him not stutter and if he doesn't then he'll just look you up and down like Half hot Half cold up there and continue with his day.

Kaminari
Absolutely freaks out. Probably screams and runs into a wall or door. Whatever is closer. He's still not used to seeing your body nude and I don't think he ever will. He might get used to it but it still shocks him at first. You're just so stUnNiNG.

🏃🏻‍♂️Iida🏃🏻‍♂️
tut tut tut. Oh, what have we got here? A flustered stuttering boy that doesn't know what to make of the situation. Iida is a smart guy and likes to know how to fix or deal with situations however this is one he can't fix. He doesn't know what to say so when you hide yourself he just quickly runs away with his heart pounding. He might seem as though seeing you makes him panic but in reality, he thinks your body is fantastic and it's all his

🐥Tokoyami🐥
idk if I should say poor little birb or not because this might actually go well? I mean I see it as, Birb boy going to the toilet but forgot u were in the shower. He walks in, sees you naked and freezes for a second. But only for a second. Before walking towards you, lightly tapping your booty, and helping you wrap up in your towel. He isn't exactly affected with it because he knows that you're comfortable with him but you are heavenly in his eyes.

🐱Shinsou🐱
The most chilled dude here about it. I imagine that he sees you and he doesn't even flinch or stutter. Probably walks in as if it was a normal day, has a convo with you maybe gives you a little peck on the lips and that's it. He loves your body, that's a fact but he doesn't want to make you nervous by him getting nervous.

ku ~