send in your unpopular opinions!

hello everyone! it's ku here! so I'm still on the hiatus but just to be involved a little bit more I thought that you guys could send in your unpopular opinions!

it doesn't have to be bnha opinions! it can be whatever you think! whether it's about kpop or YouTube. absolutely anything! we can all discuss in the comments

I will also put down my unpopular opinions here but a quick disclaimer:

- I do not mean to offend anybody
- if I say something you don't agree with please don't send in hate, it is just my opinion
- please respect each other in the comments and debate and discuss politely
- hate is not allowed here. criticism is. (there is a difference between hate and criticism)
- I love you and lets get on with my opinions

My unpopular opinions:

1. I don't like Billie Eilish (I think that's how you spell it.) her music doesn't really click with me and makes me feel slightly uncomfortable and slightly upset. I have nothing against her, I think her voice is wonderful.
2. Deku and Ochako annoy me sometimes. Don't get me wrong I love them so much but there are times when I wanna just shake Deku and tell him to stop crying and sometimes I wanna put my hand through the screen and smack Ochako. but apart from that I love them :)
3. DDLC scares me. I'm literally afraid of the game because there are people ik who've played it and ended up with depression (future edit: fuck what i said, i freakin love ddlc, the past me was so uncultured)
4. Yaoi anime over normal romance. I love SWWTRH (Snow White with the Red hair) but Yaoi anime is where it's at
5. TikTok deserves to die. simple (edit: i watch tik toks on the daily now)
6. I don't find babies adorable. Like yeah they're cute but they're not 'OMG YOU'RE SO ADORABLE LOOOOK AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL EYES AND GORGEOUS CHEEKS' like calm down. I.  was an ugly baby now and I still am! 👍🏼
7. last one! the cosplaying community is the best community. what I mean by this is you have lots of communities e.g gaming, makeup ECT. however the cosplaying community are so nice and everyone is there for the same reason. to dress up and have fun. they don't care what people say because they can be who they want to be and that's why i wanna start cosplaying!

I hope you enjoyed that I know I didn't. please leave your unpopular opinions in the comments and lets have a big discussion! I love you all and I miss you x

~ ku

(edit: I might have not made myself fully clear on the hate/critisism. Hate is saying stuff like "I hate Mineta. He totally sucks and should be removed. Criticism is saying stuff like "I personally do not like Mineta. He does stuff that I do not agree with such as... He may have some good points however he is not my type of person and I do not wish to associate myself with him." can you see the difference? I hope that doesn't offend anyone I just want to keep this book nice and wholesome. ily guys have a nice day/night)