An explanation about everything

Okay... so this is about Ku guys.. I've spoken to her today and she's told me that she doesn't think her dad is going to unban and unlock Wattpad at all so she can't even get onto the app at all.

Obviously, this means she can't get onto this account to actually update any of the books she is a part of so I have to sadly say that she doesn't think she'll be able to continue writing on this account and she has to leave the book.

I know Ku has been a major part of this book's journey to where it is now and I hate that she can't be apart of where it goes in the future but for reasons she can't continue to write the book anymore.

She's an important person in the making of this book and I know for a fact that she'll miss you guys and this book more than anything! I hope one day she can come back and write it again, I guess we'll have to wait and see if that can ever happen! I know you guys will be nothing but supportive and loving during this time and that's why you guys are the best.

I'd just like to say that Ku is an amazing person, she's kind and caring and one of the best people I've talked to, it's sad that she can't be here anymore and I'm honestly so upset about it. I wish her the best of luck with anything and everything and if she does manage to come back to Wattpad that I love her so much!!

So, I'm sorry to be the messenger bringing the sad and depressing news.. I know you were all probably so happy and excited for her coming back to the book, I know I was, but that won't be happening right now. Thank you guys for being so amazing and supportive, I'll be sure to let Ku know that you guys were nothing but supportive!

I'll see you guys when I publish the next chapter. Bye lovelies!!

Update: Ku is very grateful and she is thankful for you all!