#99 Werewolf!Bakugou x Fem!Reader pt 2

Part 2 to chapter 94

It had been 5 years since you'd found out you were expecting yours and Katsuki's first child. Now, you had a 5-year-old running around your house figuring out that they could shift between human and wolf. It was a pain sometimes, but you and your mate loved him more than anything! He was your baby boy and you'd do anything for him.

As it was his 5th birthday today, you had been planned a surprise for him. A trip to the waterfalls at the centre of the forest, a place he'd been asking to go to since he heard of it a few months ago. Who were you to deprive him of that?

"Katsuki? Can you check on Hinata please?" You asked as you prepared your lunch for the picnic you were going to go on. He grunted as he stood up. "Of course I can.." he mumbled walking past you and kissing your cheek quickly.

"Hinata?" He called out as he stood in the doorway to the back garden. "Papa!!! Look! There's a butterfly!!" A small blonde child called out as he jumped from behind a bush. A low chuckle left his lips as he walked over to his son. "Oh really?" He asked as he picked Hinata up and held him close to him. "Yeah!! It looks so cool!" He exclaimed as he hugged his father.

"Hmmm, I'm sure it is." He said as he nuzzled Hinata. "Now come on, your mother has a surprise waiting for you.." he trailed off as he looked up in excitement. "Really!? Mama!! What's the surprise?? Tell me, tell me, tell me!!!" He yelled as you appeared in the doorway. "Come inside and get ready, then I'll tell you." You said giggling, watching Katsuki place him down.

"Okay, mama!!"

"He's too cute.. he must get that from you.." Katsuki mumbled as he walked over to you and held you in a tight embrace. His tail was wagging as he thought of his little family. "Oh shut up.. he gets most of it from you~" you teased as you kissed his cheek. "I have another surprise for you as well... I'll tell you later okay?"

He looked at you suspiciously before your son ran up to you and hugged your legs, his tail slowly wagging as he looked up at you. "Mama? Can you tell me now?" You rubbed his ears and smiled. "We're going to the meadows for a picnic and then we're taking you to the waterfalls!"

"R-really? Yay!!! I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!" He yelled as he squeezed you both in a hug. "Woah, you're getting stronger already.." you mumbled as he stepped back and pranced around. "Can we go? Can we? Let's go!! Let's go please!!" You laughed and went to grab the picnic basket but Bakugou beat you to it. "I'll carry it for you."

"Oh what a gentleman~" you walked towards the front door and opened it, Hinata rushed past you. "Come on slowpokes!! I want to get there already!!" He yelled as he rushed ahead of you. "Hinata!! Wait up!!"

Time skip

"I thought we'd be able to see them by nowww" Hinata whined from his spot on your husband's shoulders. "Sweetie, we'll be there soon..." you said as you smiled up at him. "Hey, brat? Can you hear it?" Bakugou asked. His e/c orbs widened and his excitement from earlier returned. "Hurry up papa!! I wanna see them and swim in the water!!" He chuckled and quickened his pace slightly making sure to not leave you behind.

"Are you okay y/n?" He asked as he placed Hinata down once you all had reached the waterfalls. "You've been really quiet today.." he said quietly as he sat next to you and nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck.

"Yeah... I'm just thinking about the next surprise is all." You answered as you ran your hand through his hair and smiled watching your son splash around happily in the water. "Oh? What is this surprise?" He asked as he kissed your neck gently. Grabbing his hand you placed it on your stomach and smiled. "I hope you're happy having another baby.." you mumbled kissing his head.

He shot up and looked at you. "We're... another... we're having another pup?" He asked quietly as he looked at your stomach, eyes wide and tail wagging rather quickly. You smiled and nodded your head. "Yeah... we're having another pup!" You exclaimed.

He wrapped his arms around you and kissed you all over your face. "I'm so happy... I'm so so so happy!!" He said before kissing you. "Ewww... papa!! Stop it that's gross!!" Hinata yelled as he rushed over to you both, soaking wet. You pulled away from the kiss and laughed. "Come here you. I best wrap you up or you'll get a cold.." you said as you got out a blanket from the basket and wrapped him up.

"Why are you so happy papa? Mama? Did you break him or something?" The young child asked as he looked up at his father in concern. The eldest wolf growled slightly and pouted at his son whilst you giggled. "No baby... are you ready for the next surprise?" You asked as you ruffled his hair gently trying to dry it. "Yeah!!! I'm always ready for a surprise mama!!" He exclaimed as he escaped from your arms and turned around to face you. "I'm ready for anything!!"

You smiled at him and paused for dramatic effect. ".... YOU'RE GONNA BE A BIG BROTHER HINATA!!" You exclaimed happily as his ears perked up and his tail began wagging just like his fathers. "I'm g-gonna be a big brother? I'm gonna be a big brother!! Papa? Did you hear that!? I'm gonna be a badass big brother!!" He yelled as he pounced on his dad.

"Yeah you are you little squirt..." he said kissing his head and holding him close. He brought you in close and hugged you both, placing a gentle hand on your stomach and smiling. "I love you both so much... happy birthday bud.."

Okay! So this is the final part done for werewolf Bakugou!

I'm also very curious about this, which character or characters from bnha do you think I'm most like? Random I know, but very important

Love y'all ❤️