#92 Class 1-A x AFO!Reader Rewrite

Warning here and now, there are sensitive topics in this! A suicide attempt is mentioned. Oh it's super long too..

Why me? Of all the people, it had to be me? You thought to yourself as you placed you head down on your desk. If you're curious, you are Class 1-A's 21st student, y/n l/n. It's also important to note that you are the current holder of All For One and because of this you are the most despised and least trusted student in U.A and your own class. The only people who trust you, are the teachers and your family, everyone else believes you are a villain waiting to use your power to infiltrate the school.

Anyway, back to the current situation. The class were surrounding Mina's desk as they planned a class outing. "So, what do you want to do as a class? A trip to the mall or the beach or something like that?" She asked as she looked at you from the corner of her eye glaring at you. "They sound like great ideas for the twenty of us!!" Kaminari butted in as he looked over to you and scoffed as they heard your sniffles. "What's wrong? Is the baby gonna cry?" One of them said as the majority laughed.

You sighed and continued to keep your head on the desk. "Don't let them get to you... you should be used to this by now.." you chanted to yourself trying to calm down. Well, that was until your head was ripped off of the desk by Bakugou. "Oi, quit your fucking mumbling you stupid bitch! You can't even plan your villainous attack secretly!! You can't even be a villain correctly!!" He teased as he cackled at your broken face. You released yourself from his grip and stood from your desk. "At least we'll be decent heroes!!" They all mocked as they glared a you.

You looked up at them and cried. "If you were decent heroes.. you wouldn't bully someone because of something they can't help!! Heroes don't hurt people like this!! You guys are the true villains!!" You yelled as you ran out of the classroom to escape to the roof. "What's their problem? We were only being truthful.." Momo said as she gave a disgusted look in the direction you ran off in. "Shouldn't we go after them?" Midoriya asked, wanting to make sure you were safe. "Fuck no! They don't deserve our help or anything else from us for that matter.." Bakugou growled sitting down. Giving up, Midoriya sat down and sealed your fate.

Time skip

After an hour or so of crying on the roof, you went back to the classroom and avoided making any eye contact with your so called classmates. You explained what had happened to Mr Aizawa and he patted your shoulder in sympathy and asked what he could do. "A class transfer would be nice.." he looked shocked but agreed. "You'll need to stay in this class for now though until Nezu approves it."

You nodded and sat at you desk. "Y/n?" Uraraka questioned as you glared at her and turned to face the board. "That'd be l/n to you thank you..." you growled as you grabbed a notebook and started writing out a note. Why am I doing this? They don't deserve a fucking explanation from me..

Dear Class 1-A,

I'm unsure of what I've done to hurt you, in fact, I don't see any reasoning as to why you decided to treat me like something worse than mud on the bottom of your shoe. But, here we are. You've all broken me. Except for a few... you know who you are.. but I've had it.

I can't help my quirk. I didn't fucking ask for it so why you're judging me for it, I don't know. I'm hurt and broken and at this point, I don't see any of you trying to help me like the heroes you claim to be would and should do..

I guess what I'm trying to say is... you won't have to deal with me anymore after today. This will be the last time you ever have to deal with me. I'm sorry for burdening you with my existence and I'm sorry I've caused so many problems for you all... I didn't mean to, I just wanted to be a hero and fight along side you all.. that'll never happen though will it?