#88 Kirishima x Reader

Requested by EternalSickness

Cuddles. We all love them right? Snuggling up to someone you love and just basking in their warmth and loving how comfortable they are. Well for you, y/n l/n, it is more then enjoyable. Why? Because you have the most loving and caring boyfriend in the world! Kirishima Eijiro! He's a soft boi disguised as a hard boi. Honestly, he's the cuddliest fucker you've ever met, not that you're complaining.

Now, you're cuddling for a reason though. He's tired from training and his insecurities had taken over his brain for the day. He hated them almost as much, if not equal to, how much you hated them. He's too sweet and kind for those thoughts for crying out loud! "Hey? Are you okay?" You asked as you held him tighter as he snuggled into you.

What was unknown, was if these had just decided to come up or if someone had sparked them. Naturally, Kirishima didn't tell you because he knew you would want to murder them. He couldn't have his only support system and the person he loved behind bars because of him. You only held him close to you, trying to figure out what you could do to help him.

"Can't you just tell me who it was who upset you? I'll just talk to them! Promise!" You said as you looked down at him. "Nope. You'll kill them y/n. I... I guess I'm okay though.." he mumbled as he buried his head into your shoulder. "I just want to be... manlier.. you know?" He asked as he let out a drained chuckle. "Not like this is any manlier.." you sighed and kissed his cheek and nose before pushing him up to look into his ruby eyes. "Listen to me Eiji... you're the manliest man that ever existed! Do you understand me? Showing your feelings and emotions just backs that up! I don't know who ever told you to think you weren't manly but they're fucking dumbasses okay? If it means anything to you, I love you for you because you're my manly man." You mumbled to him and smiled.

"What? Y/n... no I'm not.." he said quietly as he tilted his head. "Jesus Eiji.. I love you because of how you are! You shouldn't feel like you need to be more manly or whatever! No one, and I mean no one, compares to you! You're the best, you're the most caring, you're the kindest man out there. I mean, not everyone would adjust their hero outfit so they don't injure civilians with their quirk!" You pointed out to him. "So, Stop bullshitting to yourself god dammit!!" You said as you pulled him into a tight hug.

He smiled and hugged you back, moving head to rest into the crook of your neck. "Yeah.. damn. What did I do to deserve someone as sweet and as caring as you?" He asked as he kissed your neck gently. "You did everything you needed to do Eijiro.." you whispered to him as you giggled because of the tickling. "H-hey.. it tickles! S-Stop!!" You squealed as he pulled away smirking after poking your side. "Oh, What did? This?" He asked as he did it again. "Kirishima!!!" You screamed as he tackled you onto the bed tickling your sides. "Your dead after this!!!" You threatened as you squealed, laughter escaping you as you tried to stop him.

"Pfft, yeah okay babe.." he said as he tickled you some more. "Wanna cuddle more and watch tv?" He asked cutely as he put on puppy dog eyes and tilted his head like a lost puppy. Blushing you pulled him down into a hug and smiled. "Yeah, lets get cuddling then you big softie.." you mumbled as you kissed his cheek. "WOOO HOOO!! Cuddle time!!"