#77 Tsundere!Bakugou x Shy!Reader

Requested by Bakugou_is_my_bby
I hope this is okay!! I did enjoy writing this but I apologise if it isn't what you exactly wanted or if my writing isn't the best!!

"Hey Bakugou? W-wait up will you.." the shy voice of y/n said as they tried to keep up with their short tempered boyfriend. "Tch. Why the fuck are you following me anyway? Shitty partner..." he snapped as he stopped walking to glare at them. "Well? Answer my damn question you brat!"

"I-it doesn't matter... I'll just go s-somewhere else I guess. Bye Bakugou.." y/n muttered as they started to walk over to Midoriya and his group. Once they reached them, they threw them self down onto the table and sulked as the others ate their lunch. "What's wrong y/n?" Todoroki asked worried for his childhood friend. "Just Bakugou b-being his usual self, Toad. Don't w-worry about it though, o-okay?" They explained as they tried to put on a convincing smile. "I'll g-get over it..."

"But you shouldn't have to get over it. He should just push aside his pride for two seconds and love you. I mean, he knows your shy so he should put more effort into trying to make you comfortable." Todoroki said as he hugged them clearly worried for them while also trying to contain the anger he currently felt towards their boyfriend. "G-guys I h-hate to break it to y-you both, but he's coming th-this way!!" Midoriya yelled out. "Oi!! Damn half and half!! Get your filthy hands the fuck off of my partner!!!"

"Well maybe if you treated them better, they wouldn't even be over here." He stated bluntly. "Wh-what!? T-Toad!! You can't j-just say that!! It's totally uncalled for." Y/n whisper yelled to their best friend. "Y/n.. let's go. Now." Bakugou growled out as he glared at the peppermint boy who only smirked back at the blonde hedgehog.

The previously mentioned person stood up, excused themselves from the group, then walked past their boyfriend to leave the cafeteria. "A-are you coming o-or not?" They said quietly as they slowed their pace a bit. "Yeah yeah. Fucking wait outside, I'll get there when I get there." He loudly stated as his partner sighed.

Time skip because I'm lazy!

"Wh-what did you want t-to say?" Y/n asked as they looked down at the floor, purposely avoiding eye contact with the boy. "Hey! Look at me god dammit.." His voice gradually became quieter as he lifted his had to cup her cheeks and lifting their gaze so they would be looking into his ruby orbs. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" They asked in disbelief as they stepped back from him. Tears began to fall as they looked back at him, "Do you even love me? Do you actually care about me? Because I'm seriously doubting that you do! All you do is shout at me or talk down to me like I'm dirt on the bottom of your shoe and I hate it!! You don't even look at me most of the time.. Do you know how much that hurts? I love you Bakugou. But I don't know if you feel the same about me because you don't show it.."

Their sudden outburst had surprised the male as he carefully thought over his words. "What are you talking about? Of course I care. Of course I love you." Bakugou quietly said. "I'm just not used to this," he said gesturing between you both, "so I guess I thought keeping you at a distance would be better so I wouldn't be able to hurt you.."

"Oh Katsu.." y/n whispered as she tackled him in a hug. "Wh-What!? Oi you d-dumbass!! Get the fuck off of me!!" Bakugou screeched as he felt the other bury their head in his neck. "N-No!! This is what I'm t-talking about. I'll take it s-slower if that's easier f-for you, but I'll need to k-know you're o-okay with it and w-want it.." they said as they tried to back up from him.

I say tried because the little shit decided he'd pull them back into him and hide his face in their neck due to the embarrassment he felt. "Th-that's fine. But right now.. I-I just want to hold you.. I love you dumbass."

Chuckling at his change in demeanour you hugged him back and smiled, "I l-love you too Kit-Kat."