#75 date places

💥Bakugou💥
Y'all go to the cinemas. It's his go to thing because he can be close to you and "protect" you from the bad guys (a.k.a people who he thinks will steal you from him)

🥦Midoriya🥦
He likes to take you to the park for little picnics or, if they're on, to watch the firework displays.

Kirishima
Now this little bugger over does it every time! He takes you to these fancy restaurants or something like that to spoil you!

🔥Todoroki
He believes short, sweet and simple is the way to go. And you very much appreciate it. So expect walks on the beach with him.

😡Monoma😡
He'll do a mixture of everything depending on the reason for the date or mood he's in. Important occasion? He'll go over the top. A spur of the moment thing? He'll be simple.

Kaminari
He likes to stay at home and stay snuggled on the sofa watching some tv show or movie with you. It's absolutely adorable!!

🏃🏻‍♂️Iida🏃🏻‍♂️
He'll take you for the traditional movie and a meal kinda thing. But he does try to spice things up by doing your favourite thing! However, most times this fails...

🐥Tokoyami🐥
You two fuckers spend the evening memeing with each other and pranking your class mates. Honestly, it's a wonder Bakugou hasn't fucking murdered you both yet.

🐱Shinsou🐱
You go to a cat cafe, naturally. However, you get so caught up in the fluffy death traps, you end up neglecting Shinsou and, out of jealousy, he drags you home and you binge a random tv show.

💜Tamaki💜
You go to a botanical garden! He loves to show the different butterflies as they swarm around the precious boy! He also loves to see how your beauty trumps that of the garden entirely and he wishes he could tell you that. One day Tamaki.. one day.

💪🏼Toshinori💪🏼
You sleep. As two teachers for a class who is apparently determined to be attacked by every mother fucking villain in the world, you get tired very easily. So, obviously, you catch up on lost sleep.