☁️✨

Fame
[feym]

noun

widespread reputation, especially if a favorable character; renown; public eminence:

————
Finn Wolfhard.

He was once my bestfriend. God I sometimes wished I could go back in time and enjoy the time with him forever.

Other times I wish I had never met him.

The last time I had seen him was when he first started filming Stranger Things season 1.

We had cried so much that day.

The both of us never wanting that day to the end.

Now here we are. Me not having changed a thing and Finn being one of the most well known actor and singer in the world right now.

I decided that maybe it was possible hat he would remember me. Guess I was wrong.
————
I arrived at the venue where Finn and his band mates would be performing.

I was lucky enough to get a seat in the 3rd row.
I stood there feeling nervous. What would he think of me. Would he still like me ?

The show began and it was amazing. Halfway through the show Finn began to get closer and closer to the fans.

Fans were screaming besides me as he got slower and then we made eye contact. I swear I could've seen a moment of recognition but later learned it was only my imagination.

I smiled at him hoping he would remember but he just grinned at me and then continued the show as if I was just another fan.

After the show ended I caught up to Finn and gave him a hug. "Hey I'm sorry but I can't sign anything for you I need to go home and sleep" Finn said.

I looked at him with my eyes full of surprise. "Y-you don't remember me ?" I asked shakily

"Am I supposed to ?"

I stood there for a moment.

"For gods sake Finn try to remember !" I said now getting annoyed.

"Bub, Bubba, Bubby ?" You said now bringing back old nicknames that hadn't been used in years.

Finn still shook his head.

"I'm sorry I don't know what you're talking about" he said bluntly before stepping into the car and slamming the door closed.

I guess fame really did get into some people heads sometimes.

I just never expected Finn to be one of those people.

—————
Here's one that just got into my head randomly but there ya go !