Pt1 Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

I wasn't sure if it was because One Direction, the world's hottest boy band, had just asked me and my friends to go on their summer tour with them, or if it was because it was three in the morning and my body was shutting down from utter exhaustion, or maybe it was because Harry Styles was so gorgeous it hurt, but I was completely lost for words. I stared at the curly headed boy with my mouth hanging wide open.

"You're joking." I heard Lizzy state simply. I managed to close my jaws, but I was still in complete shock, all the screaming and hugging I wanted to do was stuck in my throat.

"We're dead serious." Niall replied back to her in his perfect Irish accent. I turned back to Harry and raised my eyebrows as Jenna and Lizzy squealed in each other's arms while Tess and Lucy stared at each other with wide eyes.

"We talked to management, and they sorta agreed, and it'll be so much fun and I believe Niall fancies Lizzy a little bit." Harry bubbled, practically begging me to agree.

"Harry, I would love to, but..." His happy smile slowly turned down and he dropped my hand that I hand't even realized he had been holding. I wanted to sling my arms around his beautiful torso and tell him I was sorry, but I couldn't.

"Please Kira, if it's about the hate you'll get from fans, I understand, but me and the guys have agreed not to let anything happen to you girls." Harry Styles, the boy that had millions of girls falling at his feet, was practically on his knees asking me, an average, unattractive high school student, to go on tour with him.

"So Niall likes Lizzy?" I started and glanced in the direction, Sure enough, the blonde boy was desperatly trying to talk to the Mormon girl who wanted nothing to do with him.

"Yeah, he's always saying his perfect girl was among the fans. Maybe he's found her; I hope so. He's waited a long time for her." Harry said and smiled.

"Well, if going on the tour will get them together, I guess it'd be fun." I said, and I watched as Harry's face lightened and he grabbed me into a tight hug,

"AH! We're going on tour with One Direction!" Jenna screamed.

***

The next morning we woke up at eight and I drove the girls to each of their houses, letting them pack suitcases and begging their parents to let them go. After plenty of promising and tears, of parents all miraculously gave us permission to go, on the note that we were to text every hour and call every day. At twelve, a white van driven by Paul pulled up to my house, picked us up and took us to the airport where we got on a flight to head to Charlotte, North Carolina.

"I have a feeling we are defiantly in for it." Lucy said from the plane seat beside me.

"Come on, Luc, it's like an adventure." I winked back at her.

"I still can't believe our parents agreed to this. We are sitting on a plane with One Direction!" Lucy and I were the only two awake on the plane.

"My mom just said we better make sure we're back for the beach trip." Every holiday or break we each went on vacation with a different family. During summer break, usually in July, we went to my family's beach house for a week at St. George Island. In October, for fall intercession, we went to Universal Studios in Orlando with Lizzy's family. After Christmas, we spent New Year's at a ski resort in Colorado with Jenna's family. Labor Day weekend was a trip to Lucy's family's lake house, and spring intercession in March was spent riding horses at Tess' grandparents' ranch.

"I wouldn't miss that beach trip for anything! Not even One Direction." Lucy said.

"So, Luc, which one do you like?" I whispered to her after a few minutes.