Pt1 Chapter Seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

STILL JENNA'S P.O.V.

Four days had passed, and it was now Friday, the day before Nick's Orange Carpet. All week I had camped out poolside at the many hotels we stayed at, and skipped out on the concerts and interviews. Louis hand't bothered to even make eye contact with me, which hepled in the "getting over" process.

I had decided that tomorrow I would tell him exactly how I felt about everything. Well, sort of. I would tell him it was just a kiss, to be happy with Eleanor, and forget about it. I had rehearsed my speech that I would say to him so many times in the past four days I could have said it in my sleep, and probably was, considering I was known for my avid sleep talking/walking.

"Hey, babe. Starbucks?" I pushed my large sunglasses to the top of my head and squinted up at Lucy and Tess, who had obviously just gotten back from the hotel's gym room.

"Sure. Where's everyone else?" I hopped off the plastic, white lounge chair that I had placed in the sunniest spot of our Orlando hotel pool and threw on my blue terry cloth cover up and a pair of black flip flops.

"The Phelps and Locte wanna-bes found a local aquatic center because this pool isn't 'Olympic sized.'" Tess said, mocking Kira and Lizzy.

"And Liam, Niall, and Harry were still in the gym." Lucy finished. "Oh, and God know's where Zayn and uh... Louis escaped to."

I nodded my head, not exactly caring where everyone's grid location was. "Alright. I'll be right back, just gotta grab my mu-la." I teased and rubbed my fingers againest my thumb.

"You're getting PAPERRR!" I heard Lucy shout after me, making me giggle.

"Look at me now, hoe!" I tossed back before jumping on the elevator and headed to our room. I quickly grabbed my yellow knitted bag I used as a purse and threw my cell phone and room key into it. I hopped on the elevator and pressed the lobby button.

The elevator door "pinged" open and I had a mini heart attack as I stepped out. Standing before me, suitcase in hand, was someone beautiful, someone I was extremely jealous of, someone I had only seen on the wallpaper on Louis' phone. My mouth dropped as I gazed at Eleanor Calder. Her eyes widened as she saw me staring at her.

"Oh my gosh, hi! You must be Jenna, right?" She bubbled and stuck out her hand, which I shook numbly.

I couldn't believe this. Was God trying to punish me? I felt guilty enough kissing Louis and enjoying it, but here his model girlfriend stood, to torture my guilty consciouses a little more.

"I just got her from London. Louis asked me to be his date for the Orange Carpet, and flew me over personally. He is just so sweet." Eleanor bubbled but I didn't hear a work she said. "I have no idea what to... are you alright?" She asked, probably noticing my open mouth stare. I immediately snapped out of my daze.

"Oh, yeah. Just thinking about the frappichino I'm about to get." I smiled weakly.

"Well, I've kept you and the elevator long enough. It's so nice to finally meet you, Jenna." Eleanor Calder, the girlfriend of the boy I tried so hard not to be in love with, flashed me a dazzling smile and left me to my shock.

***

"Oh my God, so she's here?" Lucy asked for probably the forth time as we sat in the local Starbucks. Tess was furiously texting Kira the whole story, after I had given her the go ahead.

"She's really here, with her stupid designer pumps and perfect salon hair." I angrily sucked up another gulp of my strawberries-and-creme frappachino.