Pt1 Chapter Nine

CHAPTER NINE

"VEGAS!" Jenna screamed from beside Louis as we sat in first class on our five hour flight out west..

"Calm down, babe." Louis laughed as Jenna snuggled closer to him. They were by far the cutest, most immature couple ever. They already agreed they were never growing up, even though Louis was the oldest out of the guys and Jenna was the oldest out of us girls by a month.

"Whatcha listening to?" I pulled a headphone from Tess' ear and she flashed me her phone's screen. The A Team by Ed Sheeran stared back.

"Love it." I said and Tess smiled, agreeing with me. I looked down when I felt my phone buzz and Tess took that as her cue to go back to Ed.

Haz:) :Play Draw Something with me? Zayn's too busy being a professional;) xx

I laughed as I looked back and saw Zayn plugged into his iPhone, drawing away in a sketchbook. Harry caught my eye and raised his eyebrows. I giggled again and gave him a thumbs up.

When I opened the app on my phone, Harry had already sent me a drawing, which was a cute little raccoon. I wrote a note to him that said "I love it:)" and then drew him a picture of The Hulk. He sent back a reply of "Didn't know you were such an artist:D" and a ladder. Before I could draw something back, a request to FaceTime popped up. I accepted and Harry's face appeared on my phone.

"What, Harold?" I said in a playfully rude tone and Harry faked a cry.

"Never mind, you've hurt my feelings!" Harry said. I could faintly hear him talking a few rows back as well as through the speakers in my phone.

"You do know we aren't supposed to have our phones out. The flight attendants are going to be pissed." I said and Harry just flashed his dimples.

"Nah, it's fine, I'm Harry Styles."

"Ouch, the famous card? Really, Harry? That's low, even for you." I winked as his cheeky grin evaporated.

"Come sit with meeee!" Harry whined suddenly.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Zayn's so boring, and Louis' cheating on me," Harry faked a sob. "So, therefore, all I've got is you." Harry flashed the camera to Zayn, who was still drawing. "See, he's a kill joy!"

"Harry, I'm not coming to sit with you."

"Please, Kira? You'll be my best friends forever!" Harry whined even more.

"Harry, there's no empty seats and Zayn's sitting-"

"Zayn," Harry cut me off by punching Zayn. "Go sit with Tess. She's lonely." I watched Zayn get up immediately and then I traded seats with him.

"Happy?" I sat down in a huff and put my phone away.

"Yes, you're amazing." Harry said and quickly pecked my cheek. I looked away, knowing a hideous blush was rapidly spreading across my cheeks. Stupid flirt. 

I could't stand how Harry Styles made me feel. How he made me blush when he winked at me, or when he brushed againest me every butterfly on Earth fluttered around my stomach; that was by far the worst.

I had tried so hard not to like Harry, but every time I saw him, I liked him more and more. The only person I had told about my crush to at the moment was Lucy, who fully understood my predicament.

I mean, he was famous, for God's sake. He would never date an average high school student like me. It would completely ruin his career. That was why I was trying desperately to not have any feelings for him. That, and to save myself from another crushed heart.