Pt1 Chapter Six

CHAPTER SIX

"Kira! Wake up! My God, you could sleep through a bomb!" Lucy shouted at seven the next morning: Monday. We were supposed to be on a plane at nine for a three hour flight to Florida, where we would travel around the sunshine state doing concerts, and going to Nickelodeon's Orange Carpet in Orlando.

I grumbled incoherently as I got out of my bed, threw on a pair of shorts and a sequined shirt, and grabbed my luggage. I followed Lucy to the lobby where half our group was standing as Paul checked us out of the hotel.

"Morning, beautiful!" I called as Niall and Lizzy stepped out of the elevator hand in hand, followed closely by Zayn.

"Where's Harry and Louis?" Paul asked just as the elevator dinged again and the two boys stepped out with the worst bed head I had ever seen.

"Sorry, mates, someone wouldn't wake up." Louis said and cast a glance at a yawning Harry.

"Come on, guys, or we'll miss our flight." Paul ushered us all out the door and into a white van to head to the airport.

JENNA'S P.O.V.

"You're looking a bit messy this morning, Lou." I laughed at Louis' bed head as I sat next to him on the airplane in first class.

"Then fix it!" He whines and stuck his bottom lip out, which made me giggle even more. If there was one person I wanted to be stuck on a plane with for three hours, it was Louis Tomlinson, and it wasn't just because he was so damn sexy.

I placed my hands on his hair and tried to smooth it out at first, but ended up just ruffling it out. The messy look worked really well on him.

"I said fix it, not make it worse!" Louis squealed and tried to smooth out his hair.

"No, it looks good!" I said and tried to grab his hands away.

"Well, here, let me fix yours." He smiled evilly and reached for my banana colored curls. I squealed and hit his arms away, but he just laughed. He got out of his seat and stood right over me, all the whole trying to mess up my hair.

"No...Louis...stop." I shrieked between giggles as he did the unthinkable: he started tickling me. I writhed around in my seat, trying to get his arms off of me while he just howled with laughter.

"Hey, arms length away from each other!" I heard Zayn yell from the seat behind us.

"Yeah, we're on a bloody plane. You can't do that stuff here." Harry called. Louis' hands immediately stopped but they remained on my sides.

We both glanced at each other innocently and then burst out laughing. Our laughter died down, and I realized Louis was still standing over me, his hands wrapped around my waist. His bright turquoise eyes stared at me.

"What?" I asked quickly, sitting up in my seat. Louis snapped out of his trance and quickly stood up straight, removing his hands from me and sitting back in his seat.

"Oh, uh... nothing." He said and plunged his nose in his phone. I rolled my eyes. Boys. But I still had to smile away from Louis, because there was no denying the fact that we just had a little mini-moment.

***

"Welcome to the Jacksonville Arena." Paul's voice boomed through the empty stage. Right when our plane landed, we hopped in a van and drove to the arena the boys would be singing in for a couple practice rounds.

"ECHO!" Louis yelled as he and Harry skipped around the empty stage.

"Calm down, children." Liam "scolded" and they began to rehearse. For an hour, they went through songs and jumped around the stage, while we stayed behind them, singing along and dancing like maniacs.