Pt1 Chapter Five

CHAPTER FIVE

"Kira, I am not wearing that!" Lucy was staring down on me in our shared hotel room. It was the day after the interview, and like Louis had promised, we were going to be spending the day at the pool.

"Put it on, Lucy Taylor Bateman. Right now!" I shoved the green floral two piece back into her hands.

"Ugh, FINE!" She yelled and I smiled triumphantly as she snatched the suit away from me.

"I'll be right back." I announced and trooped over to Jenna's suitcase and grabbed a plain neon pink two piece and made my way to Lizzy and Tess' room. Tess opened the door in a yellow and white two piece with black animal print. Jenna stood behind her in a green suit layered with ruffles.

"Thank God, she won't get out of that dumb one piece." Tess groaned and pointed to Lizzy, who was sitting on one of the double beds in one of her competition suits.

"Oh heck no, take it off. Put this on." I gave her Jenna's pink two piece and pushed her towards the bathroom.

"No, Kira, I can't." She tried to fight me, but I was way taller.

"Take that stupid one piece off right this second or we're doing it for you." Jenna seethed and, seeing no way out, Lizzy groaned and shut the door.

"Guys, I can't go out there! Niall will think I'm so ugly!" I scoffed as Jenna rolled her eyes.

"He's your boyfriend! He's gonna think you're beautiful, because you are!" I yelled.

'We've barely been dating a day!" Lizzy screamed but a few seconds later the door know twisted and Lizzy stepped out.

"Damn, you're almost as hot a me." Tess said.

"Is that my suit?" Jenna looked at me and I nodded.

"Whoo, girl, Niall is the luckiest boy on planet Earth." Tess smiled.

"Ok, get her a cover-up and meet us down at the pool. I gotta go make sure Lucy put my two piece on." I announced and opened the door.

'You go Lucy in a two piece too? You're a freaking miracle worker!" Kenna shouted after me.

"Whoa, you're almost as hot as Lizzy." I grinned at Lucy, who actually did look amazing in my suit. Softball and basketball had shaped her legs and made her tummy completely flat.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." She pulled on a pair of basketball shorts and flip flops, excluding a shirt.

"That's hot. You look like a surfer." I grinned and pulled on my own pair of sofees and a t-shirt.

"You know Liam surfs?" Lucy said as we gathered towels and books.

"Speaking of Liam, what's going on between you two?" I grinned cheekily.

"Absolutely nothing! We're just really close friends." She said defensively.

"Sure, sure. That's what Niall and Lizzy said too." I laughed.

"Nah, Kira, I'm serious. He's seriously the type of guy I could be best friends with. We even talked about it last night."

"Oh?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah, we said because of past relationships, we agreed we didn't want anything but to just be friends. We're actually becoming really close. He's just easy to talk to." I nodded after that and dropped the subject.

We rode the elevator to the pool and found Lizzy, Tess, and Jenna saving five chairs in the sunniest spot by the water.

'You were right. Lizzy does look hot." Lucy whispered, even though Lizzy was trying desperatly to hide her exposed stomach.