Pt1 Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR

"Hey, Zayn, can I talk to Niall...alone?" I asked the dark boy as I stood just inside their hotel room. Liam also shared with them, but he and Lucy had decided to go play guitar in mine, her's, and Jenna's room.

"Sure. Are Harry and Lou in their room?" He asked as he walked into the hall. I nodded and closed the door.

"Hey, Niall." I made my way over to him and sat in the wooden chair, propping my feet on the small desk.

"What's up?" He asked in the Irish accent that made me swoon a little inside.

"I've been seeing how you look at Lizzy." I replied coolly, studying my nails and glanced up to watch the tips of Niall's turn red.

"I...I have no idea what you're talking about." Niall tried to counter but he was a horrible liar.

"Come on, Niall, just go up and kiss her, right on the lips. Do it at the interview, she won't say no." Niall's whole face was a fiery red as I made my way to my room to get ready for the interview.

***

Lizzy's P.O.V.

At three, we were back in the white van headed to a five'o'clock interview for the boys. After it ended, we were free until tomorrow night for a concert and then jumping on a plane the next morning to spend a week in Florida.

I was seated between Kira and the window again, with a cute pair of jeans and a floral shirt on, and a crimson blush the appeared whenever I looked behind me and caught Niall's beautiful blue eyes. The blush deepened whenever Kira nudged me hard in the ribs with her elbow and flashed me a goofy grin.

When we arrived at the large white building, the boys were immediately puled to hair and make-up while a security guard led us five girls to the seats that we would occupy just backstage with a clear view of the interview.

"Did you guys see that pool at the hotel?!" Jenna piped up excitedly to pass the hour we would have to wait.

"No, was it nice?" Kira's comment came a little dryly, probably because she and I were in a pool four days a week during the school year, even if it was indoors.

"Talk about freaking five stars! Louis said that's all we're doing tomorrow until they have to get ready for the concert." Jenna babbled happily.

"Which reminds me; Paul said we're sitting front row at the concert." Lucy grinned and my eyes widened.

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah, and Paul said," Her voice lowered down into a whisper and we all leaned in so we could hear her clearly. "The boys may pull us on stage. It's supposed to be a surprise." Four squeals were let out and four pairs for hands clamped over four mouths.

We talked for a little while longer about random things, mostly the boys, before the interview was started.

Ten minutes into the interview we had already zoned out. Kira and Jenna had resorted to texting each other, while Tess was hiding an ear bud in her right ear by leaning on my left shoulder. It wasn't that we didn't care, but the interview was just the same perky, fake blonde hostess, and the same boring questions. Hows the album selling? Liking America? Excited for the rest of the tour? Enjoying North Carolina?

"Well, boys, before we break, I know there's one question on everyone's lips. Who are these mysterious girls seen with you,and are any of you dating them?" The interviewer asked and I watched as a ginger head, a deep brunette, a golden brown, and a banana colored head shot straight up. My own dishwater blonde followed closely behind as I ripped the headphone away from Tess' ear.