Pt1 Chapter Ten

CHAPTER TEN

My vibrating phone woke me up the next morning. I turned over and flipped it off the bed before rolling back over and snuggling into whatever I was snuggled against.

My eyes flew open immediately as I realized what, better yet, who, it was. I was met with an eyeful of abs. I blushed but kept travelling upwards until I met Harry's face.

He was still sound asleep, breathing deeply. He looked so innocent in his slumber. I tried to wiggle out of his arms without waking him, but he only tightened his arms around my waist even more, which pulled me closer into his body. It didn't make me mad at all, so I pulled a Jenna and decided to enjoy it. I breathed in deeply, inhaling his scent. It smelt so good, but there was no way to describe it except it was just- Harry.

After twenty minutes of complete bliss, I felt Harry stir and I pretended to be asleep. I felt him chuckle a little but I expected him to just get out of the bed. Instead, he did something I never would have expected. He buried his nose deep into my messy golden brown waves and inhaled deeply. Then, he placed a kiss on my temple and hopped out of the bed.

I couldn't hold back the smile, or the blush, that crept across my face, so I buried it deep in the pillow. I heard the toilet flush and then Harry wrapped his arms around me again. At that moment, I decided it would be a perfect time to "wake up."

"Good morning." Harry said as I smiled and stretched a little.

"Mmmm, I don't want to get up." I said.

"Then don't." he whispered in my ear and the chills came back.

"I have to."

"Why?" I felt him pull away a little and look at me curiously.

"Because, I have to pee." I mumbled against him. He laughed out loud and I felt his chest vibrate against my ear as he did so. Abruptly, he stopped and I pulled away, propped my head in one hand and looking at him.

"Kira, there's been something I want to tell you." I nodded my head, telling him to continue. "I...uh...I reall-" A sharp knock on the door interrupted him and he slowly got up to answer it.

"Hey, Har- well, hellooo, Harold." I heard Lizzy laugh from the door and then she pushed past him and caught sight of me still in bed.

"Whoa, did I...uh...interrupt anything?" Lizzy narrowed her eyes at me playfully.

"Uh, no, we were, uh, just getting up." Harry ran his hands threw his messy curls and then pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. "I'm going to go see what Louis is up to." He said, and walked out. I waved, really disappointed to see him go.

"So, what really happened?" Lizzy sat cross legged on the bed as I got up to get dressed. I proceeded to tell Lizzy everything, including my crush on Harry. After I finished, she stared at me while awkwardly opening and closing her mouth.

"You look like a fish, doll." I said as she stood up to follow me out the door.

"I'm speechless! You slept with Harry Styles!" She squealed and I clamped my hand over her mouth.

"Yeah, how was that?" I heard a voice beside me and I practically jumped ten feet in the air.

"LIAM! My God, don't ever do that again!"

"I'm sorry!" He said back, exasperated. "I didn't mean to!"

"It's okay. Just, God, it freaked me out. Oh, and it was pretty nice, actually." I said and bit my lip.