Pt2 Chapter Nine

CHAPTER NINE

"Jenna, I don't know what to wear!" I shouted from my bedroom. A few seconds later, I heard the clicking of her cheetah print heels down the hall, and then she emerged in a light brown, skin tight long sleeved dress that ended in the middle of her thighs.

"You look pretty." I smiled as she strode to my closet. Two minutes later, I was dressed in a high rising Tiffany blue skirt, a black blouse tucked in my skirt, and a leather jacket that ended at my elbows. I strapped on a pair of tiny black heels with a bow on them, added a black owl ring to my right hand, and spritzed myself with a small amount of Crystal Cove from Hollister.

"You look indescribably ht, and you're single. There are gonna be so many guys on you tonight." Jenna beamed. She gave me a hug, smelling strongly of Japanese Cherry Blossums, and then I followed her to Lucy and Tess' room.

Tess was perched neatly on her bed, looking completely gorgeous in a tiny black spaghetti strapped dress, white leather flats, and the strawberry necklace I remembered Zayn had given her. Lucy was finishing strapping on the cherry red flats that accompanied a navy blue dress with thick straps and a clutching waist.

"We all ready?" I asked as Tess and Lucy stood up, brushing invisible particles from their dresses. We trooped into the living room, where Lizzy sat waiting. Lizzy was dressed in a bright green shirt slinging off her shoulder, black leggings, and simple black flats.

"You all look so pretty!" Lizzy squealed as we hailed a cab on the street and all piled into the back and passenger side.

We arrived at the completely packed club a few minutes later. We strode up to the bouncer in a fit of giggles and confidence, enjoying the stares of the people behind ropes waiting to get inside. The crowd oogled at us; if these people thought we looked like celebrities, they were either really drunk, or had no lives.

"Name?" The gigantic bouncer asked barely looking up from his clipboard.

"Wells. I'm a friend of Louis Tomlinson." Jenna smiled sweetly as the bouncer began flipping pages back on his board.

"Escort Miss Wells to the VIP section." The bouncer commanded to a small guy in the shadows. "And her friends." My eyes widened as we were escorted into the bouncy, bubbling club. I felt my stomach knot, and I took a deep breath, knowing if Louis Tomlinson was here. Harry Styles would be close behind.

We slipped into a booth, ordering a round of assorted drinks for each of us except Lucy, who was our "DD." Our drinks arrived, along with Louis, who pulled Jenna away to dance. Soon, Tess was pulled away by a dark skinned guy who definitely liked the way he looked, and Lucy, Lizzy, and Niall were sitting at the table enjoying the talks of Lizzy and Niall's romantic Ireland holiday, and Lucy's new art projects.

 I excused myself after I finished my Mint Mojito, and quickly began searching for the restroom. As soon as I laid eyes on the universal women's sign, I heard a voice coming closer, calling my name over the music.

"Kira! Hi! What are you doing here?" A small blonde with too much eyeliner and terribly straightened hair wrapped her arms around me giddily. Once I could dumbly focus on her face, instead of the tiny boobs she wore slung out of her unflattering dress, I realized the girl was Caggie Dunlop.

"Oh, hi. I'm here with some friends." I shifted awkwardly in my tiny heels and cocked my head to the side. How did Caggie manage to get in VIP?

"That sounds fun. You should come hang out with us!" Her voice was preppy, and grating against my ear drums.

"No, that's-" I started, but was immediately cut off.

"Caggie, there you are! You got away from me, love." I sucked in a shard breath, and felt a wrench in my stomach as Harry, Harry, came up and kissed Caggie on the check, and then noticed me standing in front of him. "Kira? Who... how...you two know each other?" Harry managed to stutter out.