☁️✨

Y/N had been walking into school when everybody's heads turned to look at her. Of course she don't notice because she was walking to her locker with her head focused on the floor.

I guess news spread fast at school.
———
Y/N basically busted out through the doors of her school.

If she had one wish it was to have not done anything at the mall that days The whole day people had bullied her and told her that she wasn't worthy enough for Finn.

They had even left her notes.

She had those stuffed into the top of her backpack never be seen again.

She had been walking a couple blocks when she heard footsteps ushering to her.

She turned around in a quick and panicked motion.

She turned around and saw Finn. She began to sprint off in a random direction when she heard the footsteps getting closer.

She heard her phone buzz and decided that maybe she was safe enough and zipped open her backpack and the notes flew out.

She knew if she went back Finn would see her and she turned around to keep walking when she saw Finn standing there with the notes in his hands.
————
"Is this why you were running away." Finn said in a shaky tone. 

She nodded simply. She never expected it but she was immediately engulfed into a hug.
—————
Y/N sat up immediately to the noise of her alarm blaring with her chest heaving up and down at a rapid speed.

It was all a dream.

The mall. And her meeting Finn.

She got ready for school and hen got dropped off. She looked around this time and saw that people were ignoring her like always.

Of course they would.

And of course helping Finn and hugging her was just a dream. She wasn't that special of a person.

That same day you met a boy.

And his name was Noah.
————

SORRY FOR THE PLOTWIST I SWEAR THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A HAPPY IMAGINE BUT IT WAS SO BORING SO I DECIDED TO SWTICH IT UP. PART 2 OF BLAME COMES OUT IN 2 DAYS !! ALSO YES ITS NOAH SCHNAPP AND NO HES NOT FAMOUS IN THIS IMAGINE.