❦〚U.A Exams Pt.2〛❦

(Y/n) ran inside the large double doors, following the rest of the crowd. She clapped her hands together, and placed them on an iron pole. The pole then transformed into a sharpened sword. It would last her a while, and didn't take up too much of her stamina. She'd save the canon for whatever situation she thinks she can't get herself out of.

Just when (Y/n) finished her sword, two 3 point robots appeared behind her. She quickly cut them up, earning her an easy 6 points. She smirked, and joined the rest. Her (e/c) eyes held determination, and oh, was she determined to pass this test.

The girl was cutting and slicing robots left and right, earning her so many points. A few times, she had to save a few kids, by using her Alchemy's Quirk to send a thick wire of stone at the boy, smashing it to the ground.

(Y/n) cut down a 3 point robot when she saw a bot behind Bakugou. She quickly clapped her hands together, and slammed them to the ground. A bright light shined, before the bot was smashed to the ground.

"Why the hell would you do that?! It was my kill!" Bakugou yelled at her, making a bot explode form the inside. His Quirk seemed much stronger, especially since (Y/n) managed to piss him off.

(Y/n) flinched again, before she cut down a bot. She really didn't expect him to be yelling at her about all of this."I-I was just trying to help you! I-it was about to hurt you!"

"Did I fucking ask to be saved, bitch?! I can handle a fucking robot!" Katsuki dodged a bot, before making its head explode.

"I-I was just trying to be nice!" (Y/n) clapped her hands together, before slamming them down on the ground. She sent most of the bots around her and others, smashing them all together.

"You bitch! Stop stealing all my kills! Or would you rather I fucking kill you?!" Bakugou yelled, stomping over to the girl, his face holding pure anger.

"Eep!" She squeaked, before using her Quirk, and sent herself up high into the air, avoiding Bakugou. She sighed, and laid down on the pillar. She looked down, to see even more bots coming from every direction. She smirked, and clapped her hand together, before slamming them back down on the large pillar. It started to shatter, and fall on top of all of the bots. She sure there was no one around to get hurt, and it worked in her favor since most of them are almost a mile away, fighting other bots. She felt herself fall, but was confident in her abilities.

Up in the teachers area, they watched the scores. Most were impressed by Bakugou, but a lot of them were amazed with (Y/n). She seemed to be doing much better than they thought.

"Nezu. Can you turn the sound on where (Y/n) and that ash blonde is?" Aizawa asked the principal. He was interested to see what Bakugou was yelling at his daughter.

Nezu nodded, and turned the sound on.

"Did I fucking ask to be saved, bitch?! I can handle a fucking robot!" Katsuki dodged a bot. They watched as the spiky haired boy blew up the robots head.

Now that caught the staff off guard. They did not expect hearing their little gem be called a bitch. Already, dark auras started to come form the teachers, Nezu included.

They watched as the girl flinched from fear, before she cut down a robot with her sword, that started to dull. "I-I was just trying to help you! I-it was about to hurt you!"

"You bitch! Stop stealing all my kills! Or would you rather I fucking kill you?!" Bakugou yelled, stomping over to the girl.

The staff watched as the girl sent herself in the air, avoiding the hot headed hedgehog haired boy. There was slight relief form the teachers, seeing how she escaped, but then they remembered there was still Bakugou.

The entire staff was angry. Midnight looked like she was ready to kill, while All Might was ready to go out there and teach him a lesson. Present Mic already broke the glass that was one in his hand, while Aizawa had a scary dark aura coming from him.

"Can I kill him?" Midnight asked, grabbing her whip, ready to go out there. She stood up from her chair, and made her way to the door. She was practically a ticking time bomb.

"Not before I do." Aizawa got up, and stared walking towards the door. Aizawa was more like a creepy serial killer at this point, or like a yandere.

"No way. He's my kill." Present Mic growled, and followed his friends. He adjusted his equipment, making sure the speaker was on the highest setting.

"That boy must be taught a lesson!" All Might yelled, before transforming into his hero state. He stood up, his footsteps stomping down on the ground.

"Now now. We can not harm the boy." Nezu stopped them, and locked the door with a small button in his chair. "He is still taking the test right now. Besides, it's best if she learns how to deal with those kinds of people."

Yeah, none of the hero's actually stayed to listen. They already left, plotting Bakugou's death.

(Y/n) used her long rage Alchemy, using the ground for the exchange. One by one, stairs started forming, letting the girl land on them with very little thud. She smiled, relief washing over her. "That actually worked...oh man father is going to get mad at me for using long range Alchemy! I could have died!"

(Y/n) noticed everyone started running away form a certain direction. She looked down, seeing a giant green robot, that stared directly act her. She knew there was going to be a 0 point bot, but she didn't expect it to be that large! The bot started moving it's arm, and was close to knocking (Y/n) over.

The girl jumped down before the bot could destroy her pillar. She flew closer and closer to the ground. She used long range Alchemy once again, and landed on a platform that was only 6 feet tall. She jumped off the platform, and ran with everyone else.

"H-help! P-please!" A distant voice shouted, catching the girls attention. She saw someone trapped in the rubble from the bot. (Y/n) rushed over, and used her Alchemy to make the stone and metal turn into a liquidized state.

"Get out of here! Quickly!" (Y/n) pushed the person in the destruction of the others, before she was going to escape herself. She noticed the large shadow above her, and she turned around. The bot was only a foot away from her.

In a panic state, the girl clapped her hands together, and slammed them on the ground. She used her Alchemy to make more than 50 working cannons, and fired.

The 0 point bot soon fell form the damage, and become offline.

(Y/n) breathed heavily, feeling herself starting to fall. She used too much of her stamina, and way too much of her reserved energy. She fell to the ground, passed out.