❦〚Reports〛❦

And soon enough, the week was over. Everyone would be returning to classes as usual, while talking about their internships and all the thing they had done and learned.

"Seriously?! Seriously Bakugou?!" Sero and Kirishima yelled, laughing at Katsuki because his hair was all combed down. No one was expecting his hair to be coxed down in such a neat pattern.

"Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it!" Katsuki yelled, ready to murder the two right then and there.

(Y/n) stifled a small giggle. It was funny watching Katsuki get angry at his two friends over his hair, along with it not going back to normal after he would wash it.

"Hey, stop laughing!" Katsuki yelled, looking at (Y/n), who simply looked away while she tried to stifle her laugh even more now.

"I'd like to see you try, Side-Part Boy!" Sero laughed. Yeah, that wasn't very original.

"What'd you say?!" Katsuki yelled, his hair roofing back to it's normal spike like style.

"It's back!" Sero and Kirishima laughed even more. Those two weren't going to survive the day if they keep imagining these past 5 minutes.

"Oh boy." (Y/n) laughed. She couldn't help herself anymore, this was just too funny not to laugh at.

"Alchemy Freak! Shut up!" Katsuki yelled, pointing at (Y/n) like something was about to shoot out of his finger. Even if he did make an explosion, it wouldn't be really big anyways.

(Y/n) just laughed some more, while looking down the paperwork that was below her. She had to write an entire paper on the events that had happened with the Hero Killer. She hit her head on the desk, not liking having to make reports. She made a couple of them when she was a little younger because she went out on patrol with her father, and she did not enjoy them. She started writing down everything, making sure no details were left out.

"ut the ones who changed the most, or at least went though the most were you four, right?" Kaminari asked, referring to Shouto, Iida, Deku, and (Y/n).

"Oh yeah! The hero killer!" Sero said, remembering all four of them were in the papers and on TV about what had happened. He was currently about to get a smack down by Katsuki.

"I'm glad you guys made stout alive! Seriously." Kirishima said, glad his friends were alright. He was also about to get a smack down by Katsuki, but that wasn't the top thing on his mind at the moment.

"I was worried." Momo said. Her heart went racing when she found out that four of her classmates were at the scene of the Hero Killer, and survived.

"I heard Aizawa-san and Endeavor saved you, right?" Sato asked, referring to Shouto's father and (Y/n).

"We kinda did. It was more like we got to the scene when he was loose and ready to go on a killing spree after he killed a flying Nomu." (Y/n) said, remembering the dark aura Stain had around him, and the aura she had used to clash with his to get his attention away from the others.

And that was when people started praising (Y/n) and Endeavor. (Y/n) saw Shouto's face, and she frowned a bit. She knows he doesn't like haring good things about his father, considering all he's done to him was bad things. (Y/n) went back to her report, since she had to put it off for a while due to the work her father had her do for the rest of the week.

"I sas on the news that the hero killer was connected to the League of Villains. Imagining someone that scary coming to USJ freaks me out." Ojiro said, trying to imagine what would have happened if Stain went to USJ instead of attack in the alley instead.

(Y/n) tuned out the rest of the class, not wanting to listen to the things her classmates were talking about. It really wasn't worth it at the moment, and she had a very long report to finish.

"Anyways, we'll start now. Right. It's hero basic training!" All Might said, trying to help get the students pumped up for class. "Long time no see, boys and girls!"

All the kids were outside of Gym Gamma, where they'd be doing their class. They wore their hero costumes, except for Iida. His was still being washed and repaired after being soaked in his won blood.

"I saw you just yesterday..." (Y/n) thought to herself. She wasn't even half finished with the report yet, and her father made her attend the hero basic training.

All Might started explaining about the rules of everything. It was a rescue race. All Might would pretend to be in danger, and everyone else had to be in a group to rescue him. It was a race to see whoever had gotten there first.

"And damage to buildings should be minimal." All Might pointed and looked at Bakugou.

"Don't point at me!" Katsuki grumbled, not liking being the person in the spotlight of embarrassment instead of glory.

"(Y/n)!" All Might yelled, looking at the girl who was playing around with her iron bow. "You need to finish the report!"

"Seriously?!" (Y/n) yelled. She was hoping to be able to practice her hero training, but instead she had gotten stuck with paper work. "Awe come on Uncle Yagi! I don't want to do the stupid paper work!"

"(Y/n). Go do the report. You've already done this races many many times." All Might said, putting his hands on his hips and looking down at his niece.

"But that was with you guys. This is with my classmates." (Y/n) pouted, trying to convince her Uncle to let her take the class instead of doing a report.

"(Y/n)." All Might said, looking at her with the smile still on his face.

(Y/n) sighed, and walked back to the main building of the school, before she turned around. "Wait! Can I just do the report here?"

"No."

"Dang it Uncle!"

"(Y/n), do you think you could send an email to the Wild Wild Pussycats for us? We now have a set date for the training camp." Present Mic asked, working on a few other paper work.

"Uncle Mic, I'm bus with this report. Can't father do it?" (Y/n) asked, looking at her Uncle. She was about half way down with the report.

"Your father is getting other things ready." Present Mic said, pointing to Aizawa, who was asleep.

(Y/n) threw a stack of papers at her father. "Wake up!"

"By the way, are you going to be taking the exam? You already took it last year and passed. It's not going to be any different than last years." Midnight asked her niece, while she was putting some make up on.

"No thanks. I'm not going against Uncle Yagi again." (Y/n) said, remembering how long she was in Recovery Girl's office after she passed her exam, but she went agains there uncle.

"Awe come on. I said I was sorry." All Might said, still feeling guilty to this day about her injuries.

"I'm not taking the exam. I'd rather help you guys more than anything." (Y/n) said, shrugging her shoulders while going back to her report.

"We could work something out." Aizawa said, and threw the stack of papers right back at (Y/n), hitting her at the back of the head. "And don't throw things at me."

Hope you all enjoyed this main chapter. I know it probably sucks right now but it's because I'm very tired, but I wanted to get this chapter out today. Hope you guys have a good whatever time zone you are in, and the next chapter will be coming out soon. Bye!