❦〚Meet Your Class〛❦

"(Y/n). Get out of your bed. It's the first day of school." Aizawa shook his daughter of her bed.

(Y/n) yawned, and opened her tired (e/c) eyes, and looked at her father. Her (h/c) hair was always a mess in the morning, while her night clothes were all wrinkled. The last thing she remembered from sleeping was her head on her pillow, and now her head is at the foot of her bed. "Morning already?"

"Yes, it's morning already." Aizawa sighed, not liking morning's either. "I don't want to teach kids today, but it's my job. And I can't home school you anymore, you need to talk to other kids and have friends."

(Y/n) sighed, and rolled out of bed. "Fine fine, but I want a nap when school is over."

Aizawa nodded, before he left his daughters room.

The 15 year old girl got up from the floor, and threw her sheets and blankets on the bed. (Y/n) walked over to nightstand, and brushed her rats nest of hair. The female walked to her private bathroom, and brushed her teeth, and washed her face. She splashed her face with cold water, successfully waking her up. The girl walked back out of the bathroom, and grabbed her school uniform, that was neatly hung up on her closet door nob.

"Alright (Y/n). You got this." (Y/n) started giving herself a pep talk while she changed. "You can do this. You can make friends. This won't be too hard, you're very approachable, and you're kind. There is nothing to be worried about. They're not going to be mean kids, no. They'll be nice."

Right after she gave herself the pep talk, she deadpanned. "Who am I kidding?! I don't know how to make friends?! I've been homeschooled my entire life!"

"(Y/n)! You ready to start your first day?!" Present Mic burst through the door of his niece's room, a big smile on his face. "I'm excited! You're going to kill it out there!"

"U-uncle Mic! Don't just burst though the door! Privacy!" (Y/n) scolded her Uncle, just like her father scolded him the last time he burst through the door to Aizawa's classroom. Luckily she was already fully changed.

Present Mic was suddenly hit on the back of the head. He fell over on the floor, to reveal Midnight.

"She's right. A lady must have her privacy whenever she wishes." Midnight also scolded the man.

(Y/n) deadpanned, remembering this was her family.

(Y/n) walked down the long halls of U.A high, her nerves on high alert. To say she was nervous was an understatement. She was more like...freaked out...scared....no...more like...terrified. This was her first time going to a school, and have interaction with kids who were about her age. Could you really blame her?

The girl looked up, seeing the large door. The same door she first discovered her Alchemy Quirk with. She sighed, and slid the large door open.

"Oh hell no!" A familiar gruffy voice yelled. "You've got to be shitting me! How the hell did you get into 1-A?!"

(Y/n) flinched, recognizing the familiar voice. "I-I just passed the test, l-like everyone else."

"What the fuck?!" Bakugou yelled.

"Do not swear to a lady! That is disrespectful!" A voice shouted at Bakugou. The boy had black hair with a tint of dark blue , with blue eyes. He was wearing grey glasses, which had no frame at the bottom. He was moving his right hand like he was trying to chop something. "And get your feet off the desk! That is disrespecting the great heros that came before us!"

(Y/n) just sighed, and tuned the two out. She took a seat in the back, next to a red and white haired boy. She placed her bag under her desk, and set her chin on her hand, watching as Bakugou was being so mean to the boy with glasses.

"Father said the boy with the glasses came from Soumei Junior High School. The boy next to me was recommended by the number two hero, while Bakugou and a boy named Izuku Midoriya. The red haired one is Eijiro Kirishima. I'm kinda happy father let me see the student attendence book...god I need friends..."

"If you're here to make friends, then I suggest you leave." The familiar monotone voice of Shota Aizawa caught (Y/n)'s attention. She stood up, and looked out the door, seeing her father in his usual yellow cocoon of a sleeping bag, tired as ever.

"Father sure looks...excited..." (Y/n) deadpanned, knowing this wasn't going to end well, for anyone really.

"It took you exactly 8 seconds to be quiet. We need to work on that." Aizawa said, unzipping his sleeping bag. He got up off the floor, and entered the classroom. "All of you in your seats. Homeroom has begun."

"I can see father glaring at Bakugou...oh no..." (Y/n) mentally sighed, and watched as her father's black eyes just glared at Bakugo. "I think father's going to kill him before this day even ends."

"Alright. I'm your homeroom teacher, you may call me Mr. Aizawa." Aizawa groaned, wanting this day to be over with. "Now everyone put on your gym uniforms, and meet me outside."

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow. "Meet outside? What is father planning?"

(Y/n) followed the girls to the girls changing room, and got changed into her uniform. The girl sighed, putting the tight uniform on. "Why do these uniforms have to be so tight?"

"The school's probably trying to suffocate all of us." An invisible girl said.

(Y/n) sighed, and walked out with the rest of the girls. Some of the boys were already out, but not all of them. Bakugou, Izuku, Shouto, Iida, and along with a few others were already waiting for them.

(Y/n) stood next to a girl with brown hair, who's name she later learned was Ochaco Uraraka. "I have a bad feeling about this."

"Today, you will have a Quirk Apprehension test. Whoever places last, is expelled." Aizawa explained briefly.

"Quirk Apprehension Test!?"