❧〘Doctor Who?〙❧

"Ah!" (Y/n) screamed, falling straight down into the pool of her TARDIS, with a large splash and water being kicked up everywhere. Her transporter suddenly straightened out, and she crawled out of pool, spitting water out of her mouth. "You are the worst, you know that?"

        Drying herself off with a towel and changing into some warmer and dryer clothes, (Y/n) went to the control panel of the TARTIS, and looked at the time line she was currently in. She appeared to be in Tokyo, Japan. "Now why would you bring me her..?"

        The TARDIS suddenly jerked forward, and (Y/n) ended up crashing right through the exit doors, and landed in a lake. Bringing herself above the water, (Y/n) spit it out, while glaring at her Police Box TARDIS. "You really are the worst."

        Now changed into some nice clothing, white longe sleeved blouse with a little black tie around the color. She wore a pencil tight skirt that stopped high at her thighs, and some black heeled boots, not too high luckily. She had a black umbrella in her hands, that was none other than her Sonic Screwdriver. It was unique, yes, but it got the job done, and that's all she needed at the moment.

        "Now why would my piece of junk bring me to Tokyo Japan? What do they need?" (Y/n) asked, pressing a button on her umbrella's staff, and scanned the area around her, trying to find whatever could be the reason for needing to be there.

        "What the fuck are you doing?" (Y/n) turned around, only to see a boy with ash blonde spiky hair, along with red eyes. He seemed very well built, but very angry.

        "Oh. Hello. You must be one of the locals here. Here, let me see if I can find anything on you." (Y/n) scanned the boy, but found no traces. "Well now, that is quite interesting, you have a little bit of energy on you but it appears to be faint. Have you been anywhere today?"

        "What the fuck are you talking about lady? And what's with the weird umbrella? You're probably not from Japan, I'm going to guess America or some other country." The guy asked, staring at her with a perplexed face.

        "Oh no, I'm not from America. I'm not form Switzerland, China, Canada, South America, Africa, I'm not even from this planet." (Y/n) giggled putting the hook of the umbrella around her arm, while she fixed her blouse a little. "Ok, so from what can gather, your name is Katsuki Bakugou. Went to U.A, quite a famous high school, and you seem to have a very short fuse. Now then, where was I. Oh right, the energy on you."

        "Lady shut the fuck up. I don't even get what the hell you are talking about, try and talk properly." Katsuki said, rubbing his temple, trying to figure out what the hell she was talking about.

        "Now you really shouldn't be mean to me like that. I'm trying to help save your world." (Y/n) hit Katsuki on the top of the head with her umbrella, and started walking away.

        "Hey! Lady don't fucking do that to me! Get back here!" Katsuki yelled, and ran after her.

        (Y/n) stuck the umbrella out to the side, and he tripped. Falling flat on his face, Katsuki groaned, not liking this day already.

        "Now that I son way of running after a girl or trying to get someones attention. Behave yourself young man." (Y/n) scolded him, hitting him on the top of the head once again, and continued walking.

        "Lady what the actual fuck is wrong with you?! And what bullshit are you talking about?! Not from this planet?! Energy? What the fuck lady you are going senile." Katsuki groaned, and ran after her, and just stomped next to her, not bothering with running at her, not making the same mistake twice.