⛄️Holiday Special⛄️

Hello everyone! The reason I am publishing this Holiday Special before Christmas is because I know some people do not celebrate Christmas, so this special is not focused on Christmas. We are just going to focus on the season of Winter for this Holiday Special. So nothing is focused on Christmas, alright? Hope you all enjoy!

        "Mom! Look at all the pretty toys!" Akari yelled, pointing to one of the swords that was displayed in one of the shops. It was specifically a machete, that had a fresh new blade along with a sharp edge.

        "Sweetie, you know that isn't one of the toys, right?" (Y/n) asked, wondering if her daughter knew the difference between an actual weapon and something that was just a toy.

        "Of course I know the difference! That's a toy!" Akari yelled. "Can I please get this? It looks like so much fun to play with!"

        "Honey, I can't give this to you. It's too big. You'd need something smaller to use, since your body is much smaller than that sword." (Y/n) picked up her daughter, her forearm under Akari's butt while her other hand held her back. "I'm sure you'll get a new one before the holidays roll around."

        "But it looks like a lot of fun to play with."Akari pouted, gripping onto her mothers (f/c) sweater. "Please mom? I wanna see all the cool things you do!"

        "You'll be able to do all the things I can when you are older. But for right now, you should enjoy being a kid. You'll be able to practice all this stuff when you are older. You are only 7 my dear." (Y/n) smiled, kissing the top of her daughter's head.

        "Can we go see dad now? He should be back from the airport." Akari complained, wanting to see her father.

        "You know dad has been busy for a little while. We can go visit him at the airport now if you want. But we have to pick up your big brother from Haruto and Asashi's house." (Y/n) smiled, walking away from the sword shop to go to the Kirishima residence.

        "Ok!" Akari yelled, smiling brightly.

        Knocking on the door, (Y/n) held a sleeping Akari in her arms, trying to keep her daughter warm.

         Who opened the door, was none other than Mina Kirishima. She had gotten a little taller, with one of her horns being broken due to a fight. Her hair was much shorter, which suited her much better. "(Y/n)! Welcome! Here to pick up Tatsuki?"

        "Of course." (Y/n) smiled. "Please tell me they did not do anything to destroy the house." (Y/n) said, coming into the house and placed her daughter on the sofa so she could rest.

        "Luckily no. Asashi mostly spent time with his own toys. Tatsuki and Haruto are both in the back, playing with the snow. It's surprising that they're still able to play out there with all that cold weather." Mina said, shivering, even though she was inside.

        "How are you shivering when you're inside?" (Y/n) asked, a question mark above her head.

        "Don't ask. But you should go grab Tatsuki, he's probably getting tired. Besides, isn't Bakugou coming home tonight?" Mina teased, smirking.

        (Y/n) blushed, hiding her face in her hands. "Y-yes he is. His flight should be coming in later tonight, around 10. I don't know if any of the kids are going to be awake for that long though."

        "I'm sure they are. You know how your two children are. They love their father very much. They are also his children, two children who share the same genes as him. The entire wold should probably be afraid." Mina said, laughing a little. "I just fear the day those two go to U.A. together. I wonder if they'll be more impressive than we were when we went to high school."