❦〚The Past Has Come Back〛❦

Breathing heavily, (Y/n) wiped the sweat off of her forehead. Clapping her hands together, she touched the ground, using the metal in the ground to make a knife. She's been training against Pixie-Bob's earth creatures for almost 3 hours, with bigger and bigger creatures coming each time. But right now, she was at her limit.

        "I'd say you trained enough!" Pixie-Bob yelled from the top of a tree, smiling down at her niece with her tail wagging. "You should get back to the dorms to take a shower. You probably smell horrible now."

        "Not...cool..." (Y/n) fell onto her knees, breathing like she had run across 2 states. "Since when did your creatures get that strong!?"

        "Hey. I plan on beating you someday, but this is only your training." Pixie-Bob jumped down from the tree and picked up the tired girl. "I'll bring you back, but then your dad is going to have to take over for taking care of you.:

        "I'm not a baby!" (Y/n) tried to get out of the iron like grip, but Pixie-Bob was already using her Quirk to get them back to the camp.

        "Looks like you killed her." Aizawa said, holding his daughter over his shoulder, while (Y/n) was dying from a very long training.

        "Of course I didn't! She's just been fighting against my creatures for 3 hours nonstop!" Pixie-Bob laughed.

        "(Y/n)-chan, are you ok?" Izuku asked, standing behind Aizawa while trying to see if (Y/n) really was dead. "You look kinda pale...and you don't look ok at all..."

        "I'm fine cousin...I just feel like all my stamina was zapped out of me..." (Y/n) lifted her head weakly, before her head dropped back down. "I'll be able to go on the test of courage with you guys in a minute...just let me recover...ugh..."

        "Damn Alchemy Freak. You look like absolute shit!" Katsuki laughed, coming over with his hands in his pockets, a cocky smile on his face.

        "I feel like shit..." (Y/n) said, not bothering to lift her head up.

        Aizawa dropped his daughter behind him, so she would land on her hands or head. "No swearing."

        "Yes dad..." (Y/n) kept her face on the ground, too tired to move.

        "Midoriya. Can you help (Y/n) out? She's half dead right now." Aizawa said, pointing to his half dead daughter, who looked like she was asleep, but not dead.

        "T-totally!" Izuku said, and ran over to his cousin, crouching down and poked her on the back of the head. "Are you alright?"

        "I feel dead, cousin. Please let me sleep before I die of aching bones and pain filled legs. Just let me sleep..." (Y/n) groaned, not bothering to move a single muscle, afraid she's just going to hurt.

        "Alright. I guess I'll just have to carry you." Izuku shrugged, and picked (Y/n) up by her arms. He gave her a piggy back ride to the baths, where there was already some clothes set up for (Y/n) by Uraraka. "It sounds like  had a long training sessoin with you dad."

        "You have no idea....Pixie-Bob wouldn't stop making so many creatures...I started to loose energy after hour 2..." (Y/n) said, resting her head in her cousins neck, feeling tired.

        Izuku blushed a little. This was the first time he's ever given a girl a piggy back ride, especially a cute girl. "Only hour 2?"

        "Yeah..." (Y/n) yawned. "Also, the test of courage is basically Class B hiding and trying to scare you guys. You'll be fine, alright?"