❧〘Summer Fling 3〙❧

Three months ago, (Y/n) arrived in Mexico to practice using her Quirk. Three months later, you would probably find her dragon racing instead of using her Quirk on a sandy beach.

        "Hell yeah! Faster X! They've almost caught up!" Kirishima yelled, riding on the back of the neck of the youngest child of the Fang family.

        "You're going to lose you red haired looser!" Katsuki yelled, hitting B on the top of the head repeatedly, while (Y/n) had her arms wrapped around Katsuki's waist to make sure she would stay on.

        "Bakugou don't keep hitting him on the head! He needs to focus!" (Y/n) yelled, and hit Katsuki on the top of the head. "If hitting him on the head makes us loose the race, I'm going to partner up with Kiri and X for the next race."

        "Don't you dare! That reptilian bitch will lose if you give her any kind of boost." Katsuki said, holding onto B's horns tightly, steering him in directions that were short cuts, but much more dangerous since they're flying between buildings.

        "Is it me or is Bakugou doing something stupid?" Kirishima asked, looking down at X, who was focused on flying.

        X rolled her eyes, and slowed down, and directed herself behind her brother. She grabbed his tail, and started flying towards the beach. Katsuki and (Y/n) held on tightly, not knowing what X had planned. Instead of just throwing her brother in the water, she brought everyone into the water with her.

        Resurfacing not 30 seconds later, everyone's heads popped up above the water.

        "You are so mean, little sister." B said, and tackled his sister so that both of them went under water.

        "And there they go." Kirishima sighed. "Now I see why both of them told us to wear out bathing suits under our normal clothes. Looks like we're going to have a beach day."

        "Yay!" (Y/n) threw her hands up, and fell back into the water. In all her three months in Mexico, she has not gotten the chance to go to the beach, since everyone has been busy with their own jobs. Even the siblings had a job in Mexico, so X hasn't been at the mansion for a while.

        "Let's just go on the beach before our normal clothes don't have the chance to dry if we stay here." Katsuki said, and started swimming towards the beach, which was no farther than 10 feet away.

        "Should we stop those tow from nearly drowning one another?" (Y/n) asked, looking through the crystal blue water, watching as B and X were both kicking each other under the water, and throwing one another towards rocks.

        "Nope. They do this all the time. I just go with it now a days." Krishima only shrugged, and followed his friend towards shore.

        (Y/n) only shrugged too, too used to the two dragons fighting all the time. She swam back to shore as well, not bothering the others since she does not want to get involved in a fight that she knew she probably get in between.

        "Let's get some food just in case those two become hungry from nearly trying to kill one another." Katsuki said, sitting at one of the tables that looked out in the area where they left the two angry siblings.

        "I'll go with you. Kirishima, can you stay here just in case they come back and ask where we went?" (Y/n) asked, standing up from the table and grabbed Katsuki's hand. "Come on Bakugou. I wanna eat."

        "Oh whatever Alchemy Freak." Katsuki shrugged, and just followed her, not even bothering to take his hand away.

        Throughout the time of them buying food and drinks, (Y/n) and Katsuki's hands never let go of one another.

        "Do we have to keep up this secret? I don't wanna keep hiding our relationship from the others." (Y/n) said, looking at her secret boyfriend. One hand was holding his, while the other was carrying a plastic bag full of meat.

        "You know how the morons will get if they find out. Besides, what happens if those two reptilian idiots tell your father? If he's anything like you've described, then I don't wanna end up 6 feet under." Katsuki said, holing a bag of veggies and sodas.

        "But what will happen when I have to go back to America?" (Y/n) asked, looking forward, not wanting to look her boyfriend in the eye.

        "We'll cross that bridge when we get there." Katsuki held her smaller hand tightly, basically encasing it in his own.

        "You two finally done trying to rip one another's throats out?" Katsuki asked, cooking some meat and veggies on the grill.

        The beach had trees where there were benches with tables, and grills far apart form others. People could put coal in the grill and start making food to eat.

        "Where did he get that stuff? We had no cooler or anything of food." B asked, looking at his younger sister, giving her a look of did she bring it? He only got a shrug.

        "Bakugou and (Y/n) went out to get the food while I stayed back just in case one of you ended up killing the other, or you came back before they came back.

        "You two are joined at the hip I swear. Are you two dating or something?" X asked, taking off her shirt and shorts, only to show she was wearing a black bikini underneath.

        Kirishima's face blushed a bright crimson red, almost like his hair. He looked away, not looking at his friends body one bit.

        B noticed Kirishima's flushed face, and he took of his shirt, luckily already wearing his swim trunks. He used his Quirk to dry the shirt quickly, and threw it over his sisters head. "Are you trying to seduce men into liking you?"

        "How do you even seduce in the first place?" X asked, putting her arms through the sleeve holes of her brothers shirt. She made a small knot near the bottom of the shirt, so it showed the lower part of her stomach, and wasn't super baggy on her. "And stop throwing your shirts at me to cover myself. If I wanted to keep a shirt on, I would've asked you to dry my clothes."

        "Whatever sis." B said, and went over to the grill as well and sat across from Kirishima, giving him quite a glare.

        X sat next to (Y/n), talking about the next few things they had planned for tomorrow. It was either going to be a day of relaxation, or (Y/n) could join X at her job to make some money.

        "So how's everything with Mina?" B asked, going into the cooler and grabbed a soda.

        "Well, it's ok. Things are kinda rocky. She's been out of the house more often due to her friends going to parties all the time. I'm just afraid she's going to find someone at the bar and end up breaking up with me." Kirishima said, being open with how he was feeling about his current relationship. He was willing to be open with B more than the others.

        "Sounds like you need to talk to her about what she's doing. It's best to talk to your partner about how you think the relationship is going before this goes even more south than it's sounding." B said, taking a sip from his drink.

        "Maybe you're right." Kirishima sighed, and looked over at the two girls. He looked at X, who was currently talking with (Y/n) about what they had planned for that evening.

        "By the way, I know you and Bakugou are dating."

        "What?!"