❦〚Cousin VS Cousin〛❦

(Y/n) was currently running an errand for her father and Uncle. She just had to bring a few things to the waiting rooms, like water and a few snacks. Apparently a few rouge students from the other classes had taken them and brought them to the stands, instead of leaving them in the waiting rooms, where they were really supposed to be.

        "Endeavor?!" A familiar high pitched voice made (Y/n) hide around a corner. She didn't want to be seen by him, but she did want to hear the conversation.

        "Oh, there you are." Another familiar deep voice made (Y/n) flinch. She didn't want to hear him, but if something were to happen to her cousin, she would've had to report him.

        "Endeavor...What are you doing here...?" Izuku asked, afraid of the Second Place Pro Hero in front of him. Ever since his conversation with Shouto, Izuku has been wanting to stay away from Endeavor.

        "I watched your fight. You have a wonderful Quirk. You create so much wind pressure just by flicking your fingers. If we're talking about power alone, yours is comparable to All Might." Endeavor said, trying to figure things out for himself.

        "Shit!" (Y/n) thought, covering her mouth with one of her hands, not wanting to be heard.

        "Wh-What are you...What are you trying to say? I must go." Izuku said, and started walking past the Number 2 Pro Hero.

        (Y/n) breathed out a sigh of relieve, and waited for her cousin to make the turn that would be towards her.

        "It is my Shouto's duty to surpass All Might. his math with you will be a very instructive test bed. Please don't disgrace yourself in it." Endeavor said. "That was all I wanted to say. I apologize for bothering you right before the match."

        Gripping onto the snack box, (Y/n) wanted nothing more than to get out of her hiding spot and punch the man in the face. This was why he was not considered family in her eyes.

        "I-... Izuku said, trying to build up the confidence to speak. "...am not All Might."

        "That's obviou--" Endeavor was about to say, but he was cut off.

        "That's obvious, right?" Izuku finally had his voice to speak his mind. "Todoroki isn't you, either."

        From behind the corner, (Y/n) was jumping up and down silently, applauding Izuku for standing up to Shouto to his own father. This was something (Y/n) was very proud of. The girl grabbed Izuku, and hugged him. "You did great."

        "T-thanks (Y/n)-chan." Izuku said, his voice was barley a whisper so Endeavor couldn't hear.

        "Go to your match. It will be starting soon." (Y/n) smiled, and pushed her cousin in the direction he needed to go too. "You got this."

        "T-thanks." Izuku thanked his cousin, and started walking away.

        (Y/n) sat next to Iida, who had Uraraka on his right, and she had Tokoyami on her right.

        "Thanks for waiting, everybody!" Present Mic shouted, excited to see how the next round was going to play out. "The first match of the second round is a big match!"

        Shouto started walking up onto the battle area, his blood boiling with what his father has been planting in his mind the past few hours.

        "The man who won huge victory in the first round and literally left the audience frozen--" Present Mic shouted louder, making the introductions as big as can be. "From the hero course, it's Shouto Todoroki!"