❦〚USJ Pt.1〛❦

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person." Aizawa simply said, his tired black eyes looking at the class.

The class all looked at him with slight amazed, and confused, eyes.

"Oh no..." (Y/n) knew what would happen.

"Excuse me! But what are we going to be doing?" Sero asked, rising his hand.

Aizawa held out a card, that read read rescue. "You'll be doing rescue missions. Landslide, typhoon, those kinds of missions."

(Y/n) hit her head on the desk, letting out a frustrated groan.

"You ok?" Shoto asked, looking at the girl.

"I'm fine...I just feel like there's a storm coming." The girl groaned, feeling like nothing was on her side at the moment.

"Now then, you can ware your hero costumes." Aizawa presses a button, opening the wall panels, where the students costumes were all held. "But you've only used them once. Be sure to know how much your carrying with you, it could slow you down."

(Y/n) sighed, and got up to grab her costume.

(Y/n) was currently waiting outside with most of the kids. She stood next to Todoroki and Bakugou once again, waiting for just a couple more students.

"This should be interesting." Shoto said, trying to make small talk, since the tension was as thick as pea soup.

"Agreed. I'm quite excited!" (Y/n) smiled, remembering the previous students when they went to USJ. How they did their rescues were amazing to her.

"Why can't we just some kind of combat training? That's way better." Katsuki said, punching his hand, a small explosion erupted from his hands. "I could beat that shitty Deku with a hand to hand combat!"

"Even though you lost last time." Todoroki said. This boy really didn't have a filter with his words.

"You wanna go Icy-hot?! I'll take you on right here, right now!" Katsuki yelled, about to jump on Shoto before (Y/n) tried pushing him away.

"No fighting!" (Y/n) yelled, trying to keep somewhat of the peace.

A whistle suddenly blew, grabbing everyone's attention. There, stood Iida, making his hand in a chop motion. "Everyone board the bus in pairs!"

(Y/n) giggled slightly, finding it kinda funny how Iida was taking this so seriously. "He's taking this way too seriously."

"The damn nerd need to calm the fuck down." Katsuki growled, and walked to the bus.

(Y/n) got on the bus before Katsuki, and sat down farther into the back. She sat next to the window, waiting for one of her friends. She really hoped it wouldn't be Mineta, and luckily he was sitting next to Kaminari. Everyone started getting a seat, until there was none left, but the one next to her, with only Katsuki left.

"I hate that damn teacher..." Katsuki said, growling. He just sat down next to (Y/n), and then looked to the side, and growled. "I'm only sitting her cause there's no other seat, got it?"

"G-got it..." The girl stuttered out, nodding her head gently.

The entire bus ride was full of talk from the people farther up front. (Y/n) joined in on the talk with Kirishima and Kaminari, who switched places with Ojiro. Katsuki wasn't caring about the conversations that were happening, except he was kinda annoyed by (Y/n) not paying attention to him, which he thought was kinda strange.

"So (Y/n), we don't exactly know your last name. Can you tell us?" Kirishima asked, which caught everyone's attention.

The Pro Hero and daughter suddenly stiffened. This was something they hadn't planned for. They did plan for her entering and exiting the school, they did plan for her suddenly disappearing, but last names were something they forgot about.

"O-oh...well...you see..." (Y/n) rubbed the back of her neck, feeling everyone's stares at her direction. Aizawa can't do anything to help, or that will cause more suspicion.

Katsuki looked at her. See how nervous (Y/n) was. Her body was as stiff as a log, while her hands were starting to shake. Seeing how uncomfortable she was, he decided to stop in. "Oh shut up all you damn extras. She's obviously uncomfortable with the question, just leave her alone."

The entire bus took a second glance at the girl, and did see what Katsuki saw. She was still super stiff, and her hands were still shaking slightly.

"S-sorry (Y/n)-chan..." Izuku rubbed the back of his head, feeling bad for putting the pressure on her.

"S-sorry...I didn't know it was such a personal topic to you." Kirishima apologized, feeling bad for doing that to her a well.

"T-thanks..." (Y/n) sat back down into her seat, letting out a sigh of relief.

"What ever Alchemy freak. Just don't expect me to save your butt all the time." Katsuki said, growling, while looking away from the girl, only for her to see a slight faint blush upon his cheeks.

(Y/n) smiled, and closed her eyes, feeling sleep starting to take over. She leaned against the chair, falling asleep. Little did she know, she leaned over to the side, and ended up resting her head on Katsuki's shoulder.

Katsuki stiffened, feeling uncomfortable. But when he looked at her face, seeing how she was so relaxed, so at peace, how quiet she was while she slept, he sighed, and just left her alone.

"Dude! You are so manly!" Kirishima yelled, looking behind him at the cute scene before him.

"Awe man. Bakugou is getting all the girls." Kaminari groaned, looking behind him once again.

Katsuki hit both of them on the top of the head, trying not to shift that much around. "Both of you just shut up. She's trying to sleep."

The scene that stood before Izuku, he had a small smile upon his face.

"Why are you smiling, Deku?" Uraraka asked, looking at her friend.

"It's just nice to see Kachan stand up for someone, especially someone he always insults, or be's mean to. He's not as bad as he was before he met (Y/n)-chan." Izuku looked at his friend, that smile still on his face.

"Maybe it's cause he's starting to open up to others." Iida had a small smile on his face as well. "Everyone can change, even Bakugou I guess."

"Yeah..." Izuku smiled.