❧〘Masquerade Banquet Pt.1〙❧

Btw, this side story takes place in the future, and you two are dating. Bye bye.

"I can't belive uncle Nezu agreed to this..." (Y/n) groaned, repeatedly hitting her head on a pillow.

She had gotten a notification on her phone from her uncle, saying they were going to throw a Masquerade Banquet that evening, and on such short notice.

(Y/n) felt her phone vibrate, and she looked at the screen, seeing it was a text from the ash blonde himself.

[❤️Explosive Porcupine❤️]-12:30

Hey Alchemy freak. Please tell me the damn banquet is just a shitty prank on all of us.

[You]-12:30

Sorry to say, but uncle Nezu doesn't joke with this kind of stuff. It usually happens every year before graduation.

[ ❤️Explosive Porcupine❤️]-12:31

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Why couldn't we have just gotten this done in the first year?

[You]-12:31

If I knew, I would tell you.

[❤️Explosive Porcupine ❤️]-12:31

Whatever. What dress are you going to wear?

[You]-12:32

Huh?

[❤️Explosive Porcupine❤️]-12:32

What the fuck are you going to ware? We have to match, duh. I want everyone to know you're mine.

[You]-12:33

Are you asking me?

[❤️Explosive Porcupine ❤️]-12:33

Why the hell should I ask you? You're already my fucking girlfriend, so there's no need to damn ask.

I have a suit my old hag of a mom has. It's crimson, so ware a crimson dress. Fucking got it?

[You]-12:34

Awe Katsuki. You're so sweet. And I'll see if I can find a crimson dress when I go shopping with aunt Midnight.

I love you.

[❤️Explosive Porcupine❤️]-12:34

Yeah yeah. Love you too, Alchemy freak.

(Y/n) giggled. She always loved how he could be so possessive, and like showing he's her boyfriend. But she's had to admit, crimson was a good look on her. She squealed, thinking of what Katsuki looked like in a suit.

Her phone started to buz, and saw it was Uraraka. She quickly answered the phone. "Hey Ocha-chan!"

"Hey (Y/n)-chan!" Uraraka greeted as well, glad she managed to get a hold of her friend. "Are you going dress shopping?"

"I was going to go with my aunt. I can ask if she can take us." (Y/n) sat up on her bed, predicting she'll have to leave soon.

"Midnight? Yeah! Ask! She has a great taste in dresses!" Uraraka smiled, thinking about all the amazing dresses they could get with Midnight's opinion with the dresses.

"I'll be sure to talk to her." (Y/n) smiled.

"Meet me and the others at the mall in 2 hours!" Uraraka smiled, already planning on which stores they could go to. "Bye!"

"Bye." (Y/n) hung up the phone, before she sighed. There was a busy day up ahead.

"Of course I'll come with you and your friends!" Midnight smiled. "I remember when I was your age, my girl friends and I spent hours at Amman's shops, looking for all the perfect dress to impress a guy."

"But we're not trying to impress guys..." The poor girl said, sighing. She remembered what happened last time she had gone shopping with her Aunt, and that didn't end well for her. "But I need to find a crimson or a dark red dress. Katsuki wants us to match."

"Ooo! Sounds like you have the possessive type." Midnight smiled, thinking how cute it was how Katsuki would make sure no guy looked at her niece, especially talked to her niece.

"He may be that type, but Katsuki does it in such a sweet way." (Y/n) smiled, remembering how he nearly blew someone up for just looking at her. The good thing was that it was a villain, so he kinda saved her.

"I can practically hear the wedding bells." Midnight teases her 18 year old niece. "Even though you're only 18."

"I-I don't th-think h-he's g-going t-to propose a-any t-time s-soon." (Y/n) stuttered, thinking of the scenario of him asking her for marriage, and her father just showing up and yelling no.

"Oh well. Now let's go shopping!" Midnight grabbed her niece and left the giant school, heading to the mall.

It's been 3 hours since (Y/n) went shopping with her friends, and they still haven't found a dress for Uraraka or (Y/n).

"We have to find the perfect dress for Ochako and (Y/n), ribbit." Tai said, who already had her green dress in a shopping bag.

"I could always make one for you two." Momo said, and activated her Quirk.

"I-I think I'd like to buy mine." Uraraka said.

"Agreed. And where did my aunt go?" (Y/n) asked, looking around.

"I think she found a clothes store, and has been there ever since." Mina said, pointing to a shop that was farther back, but there was a little bit of commotion going on, which just furthered Mina's suspicion that she was in that shop.

"That's Midnight for you..." (Y/n) said, sighing. There wasn't much she could really say about her Aunt, mainly cause she was going shopping crazy.

"Anyways, a crimson dress, right?" Momo asked, looking around for a dress.

"That's what Katsuki said." (Y/n) also looked around.

Uraraka walked around, before she found a dress she thought would work. (I couldn't find a red dress I thought would work, so this one would work, and just imagine it was crimson). "This one!! (Y/n)-chan! This one is for you!"

The (e/c) eyed girl looked at the dress, and smiled. "I think this would work.

"Alright, we all have masks, right?" Tsu asked, looking at her classmates.

"Yeah, I have a back mask in my room." (Y/n) said remembering she had one in her room from a Halloween costume from last year. "I should really get home. I have to help my family set up some things before the Banquet starts."

"Alright (Y/n)-chan." Uraraka smiled, giving her friend a quick hug, before she ran off with the other girls, needing to find a few things for their dress.

(Y/n) smiled, before she walked back to U.A, excited for the the Banquet coming up.