❧〘Amusment Park〙❧

"Father! Uncle Mic! Look! Isn't it cute?!" (Y/n) pointed at a stuffed bear that hung from one of the amusement parks booths. The energetic 7 year old held excitement in her (e/c) eyes, while her hair was pulled back/loose. She wore an adorable little Midnight has gotten her a while ago.

        Because it one of those rare days Aizawa and Present Mic have off, they decided to take (Y/n) to the amusement park for the first time

        Because it one of those rare days Aizawa and Present Mic have off, they decided to take (Y/n) to the amusement park for the first time. Luckily for both of them, they wore casual clothes, that didn't make them stand out to the public. Because (Y/n) used 'father', and Aizawa in disguise no one know their secret. As for Present Mic, he was also in disguise, so no one else knew. And when she said 'Uncle Mic', people thought it was 'Uncle Mike'.

"Yes yes, that's a very cute toy (Y/n), but you have to win the game in order to get it." Aizawa sighed, looking at the game before them. It was a simple ring toss, but it was obviously rigged.

"Can I try, Father?" (Y/n) looked at her dad, practically begging for him to let her play the game.

Present Mic leaned in, whispering in his best friends ear. "Come on Erasure, this is her first time going to an amusement park."

Aizawa cast his friend a side glance, before looking down at his daughter. Seeing her big, adorable eyes look into his tired, dried eyes, he couldn't resist. He reached into his pocket, and handed her $5. "Fine."

Little did the two Pro Hero's know, (Y/n) knew the game was rigged. She looked at the man, and handed him the $5. He gave her 5 rings. All she had to do was get 3 of them on the bottles to win the stuffed bear. "Can you show me the gifts you have?"

"Sure thing kiddo." The man said, and turned around to start explaining how many rings she had to get to win a certain prize.

(Y/n) smirked, and clapped her hands together, before touching the rings. They grew slightly bigger, just big enough not to be noticed, but big enough to go over the bottle tops.

Aizawa and Present Mic noticed, before they looked at each other. Both smiled, and looked back at the girl.

The man was done explaining, and turned back around, oblivious to the previous actions. "Now then, give it a try kid."

(Y/n) simply nodded, and grabbed a ring. She tossed it, getting the first one. She internally giggled when she saw the mans face change. Then she threw the second one, purposely missing it so it wasn't so suspicious. She got the third and fourth one, and 'missed' the second one.

"I'll take the bear please" (Y/n) said, smiling.

The man handed her the bear, before he looked back at the rings, but he didn't notice the difference.

(Y/n) walked over to her uncle and father, before she looked at them with innocent eyes.

"We saw what you did." Aizawa said cold, not really sounding emotional, like always.

(Y/n) was ready to hear her father scold her, but instead, she got a pat on the head.

"Nice job. You really did well back there." Aizawa praises his daughter.

(Y/n) smiled, before walking ahead, looking for something else to do.

"Aunt Midnight!" (Y/n) jumped up, hugging her aunt.

Midnight was also in disguise, but there weren't a lot of people around, so there was almost no use for her to dress up, but it was just in case. "My little (Y/n)! How are you?"

"I'm great! I won a stuffed bear!" The 7 year old smiled, pointing to the bear that sat in her uncle's arms. "I won a game!"

"Let me guess, the ring toss game?" Midnight asked, remembering how she would see that same bear there at the carnival the other day.

"Yeah!" (Y/n) smiled, before she was set down on the ground. "Father was going to take me to the haunted house, but Uncle Mic started to tremble just from being near it."

Aizawa let out a small chuckle, while Present Mic gasped. Neither one of them expected her to throw Present Mic under the bus.

"Awe (Y/n)! Why you gotta throw me under the bus like that?!" Present Mic yelled, whining like a little kid.

(Y/n) just laughed at her Uncles childish behavior. She loved how energetic he was. He was always so positive when she was growing up.

Present Mic just smiled at his niece's reaction. Her smile was worth every embarrassing moment.

"Ooh! I'll come with you!" Midnight smiled, and grabbed the two boys, dragging them with her. "Come on! (Y/n) wants to go!"

"Eek!" Present Mic yelled when someone jump scared him.

Currently, they were all in one straight line, with Aizawa first, (Y/n) second, Midnight third, and Present Mic at the end. Aizawa wasn't scared a bit, but when he heard his daughter scream, he nearly punched someone. Midnight was ok, she would jump and scream at some things, while others, she just ignored. Yeah, Present Mic wasn't doing so swell. He would scream at the littlest thing, especially bugs. As for (Y/n), she held onto her father's hand as tight as possible, while trying not to scream.

The sound of a chainsaw caught (Y/n)'s ears, and se hugged the back of her father tightly.

Aizawa looked behind him, seeing his daughter quiver in fear. He turned around, and picked her gently up off the floor. "Just close your eyes."

(Y/n) wrapped her arms around her father's neck, and hid her face in his neck, closing her eyes.

The four soon made it out of the haunted house, with (Y/n) still holding onto her father. Midnight was ok, but she was trying to comfort her niece, while Present Mic just stood there, shaking out of his shoes.

"You ok?" Midnight asked, handing her niece the stuffed bear.

(Y/n) held onto the bear tightly, slightly afraid to even let go. "I-I'm ok..."

Present Mic sat down on a bench, his legs giving out. "Man! That was scary!"

"Agreed." Midnight shook her head.

(Y/n) clutched onto the bear even tighter, the flashbacks of the Haunted House coming back to her.

Aizawa looked back at the other two, sending them one of his deadliest glares. The two imminently shut up, fearing they'll get beat up by the man.

"She wore herself out." Midnight held her niece in her arms, hearing the steady breaths of her family. "I guess amusement parks will do that to you."

"They really will. I'm just glad she recovered from the haunted house." Present Mic said, taking a piece of cotton candy off the stick.

Aizawa just nodded, taking a stip from his lemonade.

The Pro Hero's took the youngest of the family back to U.A, letting her rest.