❧〘Baby Pt.2〙❧

The classroom went silent once again. How could this happen? Who could've done this? Why was this happening again?

        "You've gotta be kidding me..." (Y/n) groaned, looking at the sight in front of her.

        "This shit can't be happening again." Katsuki said, growling.

        "Language." (Y/n) scolded.

        "Sorry..." Katsuki groaned.

        So you're probably wondering what was wrong right now. What was it that made them question everything? What was it? Well, it was the entire class of 1-A, including Aizawa, are now babies.

        "So how exactly did this happen?" (Y/n) asked, picking up a baby Izuku, and put him on his desk.

        "We got back to class later than everyone else. So that must've been when whoever did it stuck the class." Katsuki guessed, grabbing Shouto by the foot and dangled him upside down.

        Baby Shouto was having none of that. He started screaming and crying.

        "Katsuki! That's now how you hold a baby!" (Y/n) yelled, and took Shouto away from the ash blonde, and held him like how you should hold a baby.

        Baby Shouto clutched onto his cousin, feeling safer with her than with Katsuki. Understandable, Katsuki was a magnet for trouble most of the time.

        "How was I supposed to know? I've never held a baby before." Katsuki groaned, picking up Mineta and threw him in the chair, the baby crying.

        "Katsuki! We can't do that! They're babies right now, they can't handle being thrown at something." (Y/n) said, giving the baby a small toy to play with, which luckily stopped the crying.

        "I've never had to babysit! You can't bitch at me for sometime I didn't know!" Katsuki yelled. No, he was not mad at his girlfriend. It was just that he didn't want to be dealing with a classroom full of babies, and just wanted to spend some time with his girlfriend. That was obviously ruined, since now he has to help take care of babies.

        "We should get the parents on the line. They might be able to come help fix what's going on. And besides, it's their children, they would know what to do." (Y/n) said, making some wood blocks for Uraraka, Iida, and Kirishima to play with.

        "But they're in work right now. We should probably wait till around 5. That might be better. At least one parent would be finished with work around that time." Katsuki said, remembering the times that is dad would come around. It was usually around 6, but his dad would get out around 5.

        "I only know about the times that my family would get out, but not with other families." (Y/n) said. It was rare her family to end later, since they all finish at different times.

        "But what are we going to do about clothes? Momo made your clothes when you turned into a baby, but kids don't get their Quirks until they're 4. We can't leave them alone either." Katsuki said, putting a baby Momo on her chair, and gave her a pencil and a random piece of paper for her to draw something.

        "I can ask grandma and a few other members of my family to watch them while we go get some baby clothes and a few toys." (Y/n) said, grabbing her phone from her pocket and started calling her family. "Can you make sure the babies won't kill one another before my family gets here?"

        "Fine." Katsuki groaned, and started making sure each kid wasn't going to be killing one another. "Hey! You stupid frog! Don't try eating the stupid grape!"