۵〖I've been thinking. (serious)〗۵

Ok. Honestly, I have been thinking about rewriting the book from the very beginning. The main reason is because I had started this book almost two years ago, and I was a horrible writer back then (and now), but there are a lot of things I wanted to change from this book, and have certain things that I want to change due to confusion, arguments, and some personal attacks from some people that automatically assume something about me without even knowing me. I'm really not sure, and looking back at some of the comments, Quotev has people who are a little more tame. Wattpad has some people that, are a little out of hand. I'm not saying all people from Wattpad are all crazy and out of hand, but I'm saying it's mostly been people on Wattpad who are causing this problem.

I'm completely fine with people who are crazy and energetic, I'm like that sometimes. But what I really don't appreciate is when they take it out of context, out of hand, and cause trouble for not only me but for other people.

Again, I'm not fully sure. If feel like there are things that should be changed because of problems. And, no, I'm really not joking this time. I'm really not sure. I'm still gonna think things over.

If I were to rewrite this book, all I have written would be transferred to Google Docs for me to go off of what I had originally planned, because the plan was going in the direction I had wanted. If I were to not rewrite it, I would have to put the book completely on hold and cut things out and add things in. That would take a very long time.

So, yeah. Sorry guys.