❦〚Date〛❦

Furiously looking through her closet, (Y/n) wasn't sure what to wear. She tossed out many many summer outfits, but everything didn't seem right for the date she was going on.

        Midnight opened her nieces bedroom door, only to be met with short shorts in the face. "So, (Y/n). Why are you tearing up your closet?"

        "S-sorry aunt Midnight. B-but I-I'm supposed to be going on a date with Bakugou-" Sadly she was interrupted by Midnight grabbing her shoulders.

        "You're gong on a date with Bakugou!? I'm so happy for you! Where you going? What time? Anything else planned?" Midnight rapid fired questions, wanting to know, before she suddenly stopped talking. "Wait...does Aizawa know about this?"

        "I haven't had the chance to tell him..." (Y/n) said, nervous about telling her aunt, who can not keep a secret. "I was going to tell him later, but I got really worked up about what to wear, and how to do my hair and everything."

        "I already know." Aizawa said, standing at his daughters bedroom door frame. "I saw the feed on the security cameras."

        "I forgot about those..." (Y/n) forgot her father can just look at the camera's of the school. "I was going to tell you..."

        "I know kiddo. And I'm not going to stop you from going on this date." Aizawa said, rubbing his daughters head gently. "You're (your age) and I know you are responsible enough to do things on your own. But you know what will happen if he does anything, right?"

        "You'll pretty much bury him underground and make sure no one will be able to find the body, or was that something else?" (Y/n) thought. There were too many things her father had threatened with she can't remember.

        There were ones form when she was much younger about strangers. There was one about boys talking to her. There were ones for when she would meet stray dogs. There were ones when she would be alone in the city, alone in the woods, there were just too many for the poor girl to remember.

        "That's if boys talked to you. This one is if your date went wrong and he hurt you, I will erase his quirk and then wrap him up in steel, and then find one of the coast cliffs and then I send him own into the sharp rocks and hope he dies and no one finds the body." Aizawa gave his usual smile, the scary one, not the one he uses for his family.

        "You really need to work on that smile, you know that?" Midnight asked, feeling slightly freaked out about Aizawa's smile, and glad (Y/n) didn't get the smile as well.

        "Shut up and help her get ready for her date or I'll never allow you to go on another one." Aizawa threatened, knowing that was something Midnight likes to do when she has some free time.

        "Y-yes sir!" Midnight yelled, helping (Y/n) get ready before Aizawa took away her freedom.

        At the end of getting ready, (Y/n) decided to go with some soft skinny jeans, with a white blouse. She wore some sneakers, since she didn't exactly know what Katsuki had planned, so she might have to run at any moment. Looking at her phone, she looked at the previous text Katsuki sent to her, which was he wanted her to to meet him at the entrance of the mall.

        Leaning against the wall, (Y/n) just played a couple of games on her phone while she waited. She was a little early, so playing something wasn't so bad for now.

        "Hey! Alchemy Freak!" Katsuki yelled, stomping over with his hands in his pockets. He wore some tan shorts ith a black undershirt, and his usual sneakers. "There you are. Did I keep you waiting for long?"