❦〚The Dorms〛❦

"So we have to go to everyone's homes?" (Y/n) asked, sitting in the black car with her uncle and father. They were all dressed in formal clothing. Aizawa was wearing a button up dress shirt and black ties, with black dress pants. He didn't wear his scarf nor his goggles, so his scars on his face were noticible. All Might was wearing the same outfit, but he had a bunch of bandages, with his arm in a cast while he had bandages wrapped around his head. (Y/n) on the other hand, had bandaids on her face, while there was a bandage wrapped around her chest from where All For One had stabbed her. She was wearing a white blouse with black dress pants and flats. The bandages around her chest wrapped up over her shoulders to help keep the ones wrapped around her chest and back would stay put. Aizawa still gets chills whenever he sees the bandages around her chest.

        "Yep. We're visiting Jiro's house right now. We're going to try and convince her parents to let her stay at the dorms. It would be safer for the kids to be at the dorms instead of being home. Let's just hope things run as smoothly as we want, and no one will have much of an argument against us." Aizawa sighed, leaning back and relaxed.

        "This will go smooth as silk!" (Y/n) smiled, trying to keep things positive.

        "That's not very rockin'" Jiro's father said, his eye browns creased with one arm resting on the back rest of the couch. "Even if it didn't turn out to be anything serious, to announce you're going to move to an all-dorm system like nothing happened after my only daughter was inured..."

        "So much for going as smooth as silk...." (Y/n) smiled nervously. This was not going how she wanted.

        "What you are saying is quite right. However, we took another look at the pride and negligence that grew without realizing it and thought about what we could do." Aizawa said. From left to right facing them, it was Aizawa, (Y/n), then All Might. "Will you leave it to us just this once? We will definitely raise Kyoka to be a fine hero."

        "Oh, Mr. Aizawa, yoiu don't have to bow!" Jiro said, coming in with three cups of tea. She walked over and set the cups down. "We'd already decided what to do after we got the notice in the mail. When this old man saw All might's fight, I heard he said..."

        "I can't believe my daughter's being taught by someone so rockin'!!" Jiro's father yelled, with her mother in the background with her arms up, cheering. "It's seriously like Brian the Sun!"

        "...and cried." Jiro smiled.

        "Kyoka, stop!" Her father yelled, embarrassed that his own daughter would call him out like that.

        "I was trying to act like a strict dad!"

        "Shut up, old man!"

        "Stop it, you two. We're not at a loud punk concert."

        Aizawa and All Might just kept neutral faces. From how long they've been raising (Y/n) for, and how chaotic things can get, this was almost nothing compared to what happens at U.A.

        "I was prepared to face more criticism." Aizawa said, his hair pulled back with a messy bun made from the top layers of hair, and loose from the bottom layers of hair. "I'll buy you a drink."

        All Might let out a small chuckle. "Oh, stop. That's not like you. I can't drink, anyway, and the next family...probably won't be that easy."

        (Y/n) laughed nervously. "Good luck to us..."

        Mitsuki slapped her son on the back of the head. "Oh, sure! I'm counting on you!"